Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

friend says ur all a bunch of juiceheads who dont know shit

i told my friend that about this message board. I said that you guys think i should do a deca /sust cycle at 400 mg deca per week for 10 weeks and 250mg sust twice per week for 12 weeks. I told how if i didnt inject sust twice a week my blood plasma level would be very unstable. He also thinks the cycle is too long and with too much juice. He's calling everyone on the site retards and is laughing in ur face. he also thinks injections should only be done in your ass and that you dont need to rotate injection sites. he also says 1" needles are too big for your delts and quads and that you should only use half inch needles. He thinks that 10ml of bd decabol at 250mg/ml and 10 amps of sust at 250mg/ml is enough for one cycle...I wanted to up the dosages and extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I did a test only cycle last year and i think im ready to move up to the big leagues. I just want to slap some sense into my friend and tell that he's wrong and im right. He says if i do that longer cycle i'll have gyno like a mother****er. do you guys agree with my friend?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    gimme his address.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Take advice from whom you choose but it sounds like your friend has a lot of learning to do.
    As far as gyno, with proper ancillaries you shouldnt have any problems.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell your friend to stop being a cocksucking queer and do some god damn research. I bet he's never done any research on the subject, he just goes with what other retards tell him.

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Well that his opinion but can tell you this.
    A lot off guys know more about there bodies and what’s good for you and what’s not then he will ever know! So tell you friend he should read up on this site and he might just be as dumb as us!

P.S you can really tell me if you learned anything from this board!

Your friend
    Last edited by oceanrun; 09-19-2005 at 09:02 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre friend is not real smart! Dont worry about what he says, do it right and watch you get way better gains than he will!!

this kid is a retard. he did a EQ sust cycle as his first cycle. He was 150 pounds when he started it. He's only been working out for like 6 months. I was gonna do my deca /sust cycle with him but knew i didnt have enough gear. I watched him gain hardly anything. He hardly looks bigger then when he started. He jus finished the cycle and chooses not to use an anti e because they're too expensive and he cant get them anywhere. I told him about the anabolic review store but he doesnt trust it. Im still stronger then him after his cycle and a lot bigger. he's got little tiny 15" arms pumped barely. and he's like 160 now. i tower over him at 5'9" 195 with 17.5" guns. do i have your permission to smack the shit of this kid?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 04-12-2007 at 10:53 AM.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    do i have your permission to smack the shit of this kid?
    Yes. It is only for his own good.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    whats wrong w/ being retarded?

this kid is a retard. he did a EQ sust cycle as his first cycle. He was 150 pounds when he started it. He's only been working out for like 6 months. I was gonna do my deca/sust cycle with him but new i didnt have enough gear. I watch him gain hardly anything. He hardly looks bigger then when he started. He jus finished the cycle and chooses not to use an anti e because they're too expensive and he cant get them anywhere. I told him about the anabolic review store but he doesnt trust it. Im still stronger then him after his cycle and a lot bigger. he's got little tiny 15" arms pumped barely. and he's like 160 now. i tower over him at 5'9" 195 with 17.5" guns. do i have your permission to smack the shit of this kid?
    Are you sure he's your friend? Your talkin alot of shit on him.

Lunacy is offline Member
    this kid is a retard. he did a EQ sust cycle as his first cycle. He was 150 pounds when he started it. He's only been working out for like 6 months. I was gonna do my deca/sust cycle with him but knew i didnt have enough gear. I watched him gain hardly anything. He hardly looks bigger then when he started. He jus finished the cycle and chooses not to use an anti e because they're too expensive and he cant get them anywhere. I told him about the anabolic review store but he doesnt trust it. Im still stronger then him after his cycle and a lot bigger. he's got little tiny 15" arms pumped barely. and he's like 160 now. i tower over him at 5'9" 195 with 17.5" guns. do i have your permission to smack the shit of this kid?
    Do it dude. Your boy sounds like a prick.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    "your friend"
    haha

here's another pic of me. I'm 20 years old

we go to the gym together and i need someone to spot me so until i find a new spotter i'll jus have to deal with his bullshit and not listen to any advice he has to offer. im more experienced and alot bigger. he should be taking advice from me. i dont know why he wont listen

this kid is a retard. he did a EQ sust cycle as his first cycle. He was 150 pounds when he started it. He's only been working out for like 6 months. I was gonna do my deca/sust cycle with him but knew i didnt have enough gear. I watched him gain hardly anything. He hardly looks bigger then when he started. He jus finished the cycle and chooses not to use an anti e because they're too expensive and he cant get them anywhere. I told him about the anabolic review store but he doesnt trust it. Im still stronger then him after his cycle and a lot bigger. he's got little tiny 15" arms pumped barely. and he's like 160 now. i tower over him at 5'9" 195 with 17.5" guns. do i have your permission to smack the shit of this kid?

I would not waist my time with him and the way you talk tells me that you are not really friends so don't waist your time anymore!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Are you sure he's your friend? Your talkin alot of shit on him.
    LMAO

he's an alright kid but when it comes to knowledge about lifting and juice idk...he needs to do alot of research.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    kid sounds like a tool...and its doubtful he is a true friend...so when in doubt knock him out

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Its amazing how many posts start with the words "My friend....." Isnt it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    kid sounds like a tool...and its doubtful he is a true friend...so when in doubt knock him out
    good advice lol

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    u got to be kidding me bro, well hes 20

im 20 too and i know alot more then him.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why does anyone you know personally know you take an illegal substance??

especially one that can put you in jail for a long time.??

get the idea..

depending on if you have reached your natural genetic potential.. (which i don't think you have)..

I'm an advicate to take the least amount to obtain growth.. then increase if your body doesn't respond the way you want..

remember more steroids = more sides..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tell your buddy that McDonald's pays more than Burger King.

He should look into that.

~SC~

so youre saying 10ml of bd decabol at 250mg/ml and 10 amps of sust at 250mg/ml is enough for a cycle? do you think sust should be run twice a week? I wanna know what people think.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    so youre saying 10ml of bd decabol at 250mg/ml and 10 amps of sust at 250mg/ml is enough for a cycle? do you think sust should be run twice a week? I wanna know what people think.
    I think your friend has your best interest at heart, but is as you said retarted. First one is for your friend, second is for you:

SLAP
    SLAP

did you jus cyber slap me!?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ..... for your friend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails friend says ur all a bunch of juiceheads who dont know shit-abuela.jpg  
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    gotta say that you both probably have a lot of research to do...he should also join the board and see if he still has the same opinion in a month...

i'm 20 and a female and in the past 4 months i've learned so much from this board...it cracks me up how ignorant some people can be...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i told my friend that about this message board. I said that you guys think i should do a deca/sust cycle at 400 mg deca per week for 10 weeks and 250mg sust twice per week for 12 weeks. I told how if i didnt inject sust twice a week my blood plasma level would be very unstable. He also thinks the cycle is too long and with too much juice. He's calling everyone on the site retards and is laughing in ur face. he also thinks injections should only be done in your ass and that you dont need to rotate injection sites. he also says 1" needles are too big for your delts and quads and that you should only use half inch needles. He thinks that 10ml of bd decabol at 250mg/ml and 10 amps of sust at 250mg/ml is enough for one cycle...I wanted to up the dosages and extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I did a test only cycle last year and i think im ready to move up to the big leagues. I just want to slap some sense into my friend and tell that he's wrong and im right. He says if i do that longer cycle i'll have gyno like a mother****er. do you guys agree with my friend?

um who cares what he thinks anyway...

why do you think i waited to do a cycle...because i needed more info and to do more research...it's my friend who rushed into things...he thinks 1/2 needles are big enough for delts and quads...I dont know everything when it comes to juice...but i think i know more then my friend...the same goes for my training and nutrition

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkie66
    gotta say that you both probably have a lot of research to do...he should also join the board and see if he still has the same opinion in a month...

i'm 20 and a female and in the past 4 months i've learned so much from this board...it cracks me up how ignorant some people can be...
    this board has an unreal amount of such valuable info. I have spent 6 months on here, everynight, watching, reading, reading, learning..... it is absolutely amazing how much information one can collect from reading.... My point is that alot of people dont do enough of it...patience is a virtue....

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    um who cares what he thinks anyway...
    youre 100% right...cant' argue with you here...i just need to do things how i wanna do em and how they should be done and not listen to his bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    this board has an unreal amount of such valuable info. I have spent 6 months on here, everynight, watching, reading, reading, learning..... it is absolutely amazing how much information one can collect from reading.... My point is that alot of people dont do enough of it...patience is a virtue....
    Yea me too man. I read this board for about a year before finally deciding to join. I guess I was just too lazy or maybe it was the fact I belonged to another wack ass site.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    ur right arm looks a lot bigger than ur left to me

my left arm is a lil smaller yes...about .5"...not everyone has perfect symmetry...here's some other pics i wasnt pumped in them either...measure your arms and let me know if they are exactly the same size

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I actually don't really see anything wrong with the cycle proposed by his friend. He does need some manners though lol.

himmm
    Last edited by oceanrun; 09-19-2005 at 10:52 PM.

my left arm is a lil smaller yes...about .5"...not everyone has perfect symmetry...here's some other pics i wasnt pumped in them either...measure your arms and let me know if they are exactly the same size

lol it looks like a balloon hit you

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think your friend has your best interest at heart, but is as you said retarted. First one is for your friend, second is for you:

SLAP
    SLAP
    what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

doghunter is offline Member
    your boy is not part of the board i wouldnt waste anymore thread space with this bull if he has the balls to join we will deal with it at that time if not let him waste his gear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information