Snoop is offline Associate Member

Green With Envy!

I know the rule of thumb for cycling is to stay off as long as your on as a minimum. My next cycle begins mid November and just got my gear so now I am like drewling junkie wanting to take my next hit.... Anyways I was at the gym earlier this evening and noticed two guys training which was now very obvious that they were on more than just supplements =) I am so jelous right now that its practicly driving me nuts as I think about it. So I called a friend and got his input on starting my cycle early, this was a mistake as this guy never seems to get off and has been to the doctor several times to get lumps removed from under his skin from using way too much so you can probably guess what he told me. I would like to get the vertic of the community to confirm how long one should wait in between cycles.

Sorry this was a short story!

Snoop

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    hey i think that if you have given you test levels enough time to rebound, and you body a break go for it brother, the only thing is maybe your receptors may not be as fresh as the could be how long did your last cycle last what did u do? just wondering?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    just got my gear so now I am like drooling junkie wanting to take my next hit....

Snoop
    That line is fvckin' priceless bro!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I was at the gym earlier this evening and noticed two guys training which was now very obvious that they were on more than just supplements =) I am so jelous right now that its practicly driving me nuts as I think about it. Snoop
    i dont get it. Why would seeing 2 guys in the gym who appear to be juicing make you so jealous.

I don’t recall my exact dosages, but in a nut shell I was running the following:

Anadrol (cut short as usual, my nips started hurting)
    Fina 1cc eod (very good home brewed blend by one of our pharmacy friends)
    Ara 700mg twice a week
    Cyp 600mg twice week (last few weeks after I ran out of Ara)
    Deca 300mg twice a week

I have to say the QV T200 was freckin awesome, best I ever had.... wiping the drewl off my face now, LOL!

Snoop

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    i dont get it. Why would seeing 2 guys in the gym who appear to be juicing make you so jealous.
    They have severly grown in the last few weeks, I have been off the sauce since late July and traning my ass off and cant put a pound on, and these guys are packing on the pounds. Basicly I am just in the gym to maintain my size till I can jump back on, hence my jelously....

Snoop

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    go get yours test levels checked if they are normal then go for it

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    They have severly grown in the last few weeks, I have been off the sauce since late July and traning my ass off and cant put a pound on, and these guys are packing on the pounds. Basicly I am just in the gym to maintain my size till I can jump back on, hence my jelously....

Snoop
    know how that is bro. How long were you on your last cycle, and how long have you been off?

Hey Kale, really dont have the cash to go to the doc to get my levels checked, but judging from my body. I feel that I am pretty normal now, my energy levels and sex drive have returned, I feel good overall.

I have been off since late July maybe early August ran my cycle for 12 weeks, went through all the normal effects after coming off, tired, depressed, no urge for get in bed with the soon to be wife.

Ahhh... Let me throw this at you guys. I am getting married November 12, hence another reason for the mid november start date. I can become pretty short tempered mid cycle, maybe I better wait.....errrr
    Last edited by Snoop; 09-22-2005 at 08:56 PM.

if it was me, i'd wait. you've only been of for a month and a half. Might as well keep the soon to be wife happy in the meen time. just go for a heavy winter bulker in dec! I know, easier said then done HUH!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    if it was me, i'd wait. you've only been of for a month and a half. Might as well keep the soon to be wife happy in the meen time. just go for a heavy winter bulker in dec! I know, easier said then done HUH!

As much as I hate to admit it, you’re right. I will have to have my women hide my gear so I cant go stair and fanaticize or be tempted by the little dude in red on my shoulder telling me 1cc never hurt no one.....

As much as I hate to admit it, you’re right. I will have to have my women hide my gear so I cant go stair and fanaticize or be tempted by the little dude in red on my shoulder telling me 1cc never hurt no one.....
    LOL! you can do it

thanks all for the support

depdaddy is offline Member
    dude go for it..if i stayed off for the same length i was on i would lose a year each time

dep

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    dude go for it..if i stayed off for the same length i was on i would lose a year each time

dep
    ......wich is the point of recovering

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ......wich is the point of recovering
    im sorry there are quicker ways to recover out there..5 weeks off is plenty if done properly

dep

Thread Information