BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

g/f left me cuz of gear lol

ok heres the deal i was dating this girl for a month or so & she's studien to b a nurse.. she always questioned me bout it i told her no i just hold it for my buddy.. then u gotta listen to her how i better not be doing that stuff its so bad & all that stuff she even brought me a poster from her class that showed "all the bad things steroids do to your body" like yellowish eyes, instant heart attacks, bad joints, bla bla bla... but then she goes threw my car & finds all my syringes & then she finds my syringe that i put in my pocket cuz i did my shot bout 5 min before that & she was waiten outside in my car while i ran in the house to "get money" before i went to the gym lol but newayz she started flippen out bla bla bla she said i cant b wit you if u do that stuff & i said "well i cant be with you if u cant live with my lifestyle ur not the 1 that goes on stage 2-4 times a year for contest! if u dont like it to bad get the **** outta here!! " it was awesome but she was a great bang tho... & i made up for it last nite went out to the bar picked up about 10 #'s using my line how i'm a vet & i saved 2 sick puppys yesterday! wow i'm f*cked up!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    She forgot to mention that if you use steroids your di** will just fall the hell off! LOL!

BOBBY D is offline Member
    good for u man. let this be a lesson for everybody here, dont let anybody come between u & ur gear, especially some B**CH. we all have goals & this is our medicine to help us reach them. i cant understand how ppl knock roids so much & dont even know the reality about it. BUT NO... we'll go out & drink alcohol & sniff coke, that stuff is real good for our bodies, NO BAD THINGS W/ THAT

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    the best part is that @ the bar i walked around with a glass of water while ever1 was all drinken then inbetween the few hours we were there i ate a protein bar! yup i'm a bad guy

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    using my line how i'm a vet & i saved 2 sick puppys yesterday!
    that is hilarious!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    i'm a vet & i saved 2 sick puppys yesterday!

THANK.... YOU!

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    That's theway to rebound! Sounds like you did'nt miss a beat. Screw her, she should be more understanding if she loves you.

rager is offline Member
    Yea no sht, screw her. Take your gear and move on.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    saved two pups huh...tats funny! but its going to be real ****in funny when you meet some girl who needs some cheap vet care for her 15 year old lab thats on his death bed!ha

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    gj telling her where to go and how to get there. i just hope she doesnt know anyone you do, because chances are she is gonna open her big mouth and your gonna be a big bad steroid man. bravo though, bravo.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    At least u had a gf to kick out damn bacne scars are turning me into hermit that F#@ing back waxing messed me up dont every try it.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    My girlfriend almost left me when she found out. She couldn't believe it because I'm so straight a guy, eat clean, against drugs, work, go to school part time etc...

Now she begs me for sex. It's like deep down she's happy I'm a bad boy.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If your now ex is the type to go through your personal things after a month of dating then IMO she does not understand proper boundries and you are better off without her.

I would advise against keeping syringes in your car anyway.

Thread Information