xxterxx is offline Associate Member

how do i incorporate clenbuterol into pct?

hi bros... im finishing my test e deca cycle in 2 weeks and wondering how should i use my clen for pct... what the advantage and disadvantage of using clen during pct?? any comments?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    me wants to hear also... thinking bout adding it into PCT or not...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    From what I have read, clen helps to block cortisol, which can be high during PCT.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    bump, curious too.

itsdarock is offline Junior Member
    pretty sure you'd use it up to 140mcgp/day and they say taking taurine with it is a must

I've heard the clen + benadryl is the most efficient.. I know benadryl is an antihistamine but little else about it.. Some ppl say the 2 weeks on 2 week off system is no good..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    be sure to work your way up to that dose slowly. sometimes low doses can give heart problems or keep you up all night.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    When I run it with PCT. I start it with clomid and run it for 2wks on/2wks off. Help me hold gains and drop a small amount of BF while still taking in a large number of calories. Start with 60mcg/day and work your way up to 140 or so mcg/day. On day 11 of the two weeks start tapering it down. I have heard you can take one week off as well if benadryl is used. Do a search.

what i want to know is that what difference will it make to keeping ur gains and burning bodyfat... frm what i know u really want to consume lots of calories at PCT...not burning it off... as for benadryl or tapering it up... its basic knowledge.... what im curious is.. by using clen and not using.. will it make a big diff in PCT?

if u really need lotsa calories during PCT to keep ur gains.. im sure u wouldnt want the clen to burn it off... wouldnt it be more difficult to keep ur gains on PCT? and how mcuh does clen block ur cortison anyway... thanks

yeah I would also like to hear that but all these supposed heart stuff got me worried ... if it causes irreversible damage to the cardiac ,uscle then its a nobrainer for me..

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    read hooker's clen diary, clen is anti-catabolic.. basically it will burn fat and not muscle.. ppl use it during pct for this effect / can help keep more gains.. and yes some ppl won't ever touch clen for what it "may" be doing to the heart.. look into it

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'd start at 20mcgs and work your way up to about 140-180 (depending on how you handle the sides). run it for 2 weeks. No need to use benadryl if only for 2 wks. It's a good idea to run it during PCT, allows you to consume the cals you need.

tons of info on this site about it. research it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    what i want to know is that what difference will it make to keeping ur gains and burning bodyfat... frm what i know u really want to consume lots of calories at PCT...not burning it off...
    I answered your questions in my above post. I recommend it. GH is also a good alternative for holding gains.

Thread Information