stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

does gear get wasted if u hit the vein..

I know that if u hit the vein u get all of it in the bloodstream but what then ? Does it get metabolized quickly or does it migrate sumwhere where it is released slowly as it should??

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you inject into a vein the oil will work its way to your lungs. At best you will only have a coughing fit. At this point wasting the gear will be the least of your worries. Enough oil in a vein could be fatal. Just aspirate everytime to avoid this.

just happened to me a week ago.. .but Im asking out of curiosity and then to find out did I actually waste the gear also.. Was a one nasty coughing fit though.. after that had a hard time crawling out of bathroom... (1ml of deca ).. dont recommen to anyone... I was a bit surprised cause I was injecting into my ass..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The gear will be metabolized by your body, so it is not a complete waste but I doubt your blood levels will be very stable as compared to an intramuscular injection. As you learned aspiration is not site dependant.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you wasted much of your shot. bet just a small portion went into a blood vessel that got nicked when the needle went in. I can't believe the whole ml went into a vien. just my opinion though.

sounds possible... butI got huge cough attack and had to collapse on the floor but in an hour or so I was fine... maybe even sooner...

gonna have to bump since I am sort keen on finding out what happens if u shoot in the vein (to the stuff)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    it's in your system, your body will still metabolize it. don't worry.

still, that must've hurt. Not a good thing!

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    just happened to me a week ago.. .but Im asking out of curiosity and then to find out did I actually waste the gear also.. Was a one nasty coughing fit though.. after that had a hard time crawling out of bathroom... (1ml of deca).. dont recommen to anyone... I was a bit surprised cause I was injecting into my ass..
    Did you aspirate ?????

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    did you aspirate stupid hippo.?
    Youll be fine. And if you shoot the whole thing in the vein it could possibley be fatel.
    dv

nope. didnt aspirate ... this was a week ago already.... was sorta groggy in the morning and forgot to aspirate and then I hit in my ass (usually hard to hit a vein there).. Got like a serious cough attack for like maybe 5-10 mins and then felt really dizzy and almost fainted.. managed to crawl out of bathroom to the bed and then was finein maybe an hour or sumin.... I was wondering bcoz that shit is supposed to be released slowly into the bloodstream what happens to the gear now that it mabe got there all at once.. WouldI have a big serum concentration 4 a while but no depot effect.. ? Or would it migrate back into tissues to be released from there..

Thread Information