klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle question on transition from Oral to Injectable..

Simple question, I used Superdrol to jumpstart my cycle, tightened up my diet a little bit, still loose on certain days but tighter than it was.. so far im 3 weeks into SD, 1 into Sust250. Ive put on 8 pounds give or take one from the SD, im going to run it 5-6 weeks to give the sust a chance to kick in then stop. When i stop the SD, i dont have to begin taking any anti e's or anything right? just keep on injecting until the end of my cycle then start pct? Also should i expect to drop weight when i drop the oral?
    thanks guys!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, yes and no

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp1214
    Simple question, I used Superdrol to jumpstart my cycle, tightened up my diet a little bit, still loose on certain days but tighter than it was.. so far im 3 weeks into SD, 1 into Sust250. Ive put on 8 pounds give or take one from the SD, im going to run it 5-6 weeks to give the sust a chance to kick in then stop. When i stop the SD, i dont have to begin taking any anti e's or anything right? just keep on injecting until the end of my cycle then start pct? Also should i expect to drop weight when i drop the oral?
    thanks guys!
    You should have started the SUS and Drol the same time........ 6 weeks on drol will put some stress on your liver. You should have also stated anti-e's already as well.

I don't understand "just keep on injecting until the end of my cycle then start pct?" but I will try to give a answer. Run the sus for how ever long you have set the cycle up for and then 18 days after your last injection start PCT.

Yes, you will drop some water after stopping the Drol.......

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I think maybe he means - does he do some kind of PCT after the drol whilst still using the Sus. If this is what you mean then no you don't. Keep injecting until the end of your intended cycle and then start PCT. I'm not sure as to when, exactly, your supposed to start PCT using Sus i.e. with Test Enth its 2 weeks after your last shot. Someone will need to tell you this unless of course you already know.

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    once again, you guys hit the nail on the head. tyvm!

Thread Information