LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Delt Injection.....

Hey everyone.....I was doing some research regarding my cycle I will begin in about 2 weeks. This is my FIRST cycle ever.

A lot of people I talked to said shooting 2cc's into my delts is TOO much.

I am running T200 ( 400mg/week ) and EQ ( 400mg/week ) for 10 weeks, and throwing winny in weeks 8-13.

I will be inecting on Monday and Thursday each week.

I was going to mix 1cc of T200 and 1cc of EQ and shoot that 2x/week.

However, I've been told shooting 2cc's is a lot! I can't shoot my Glutes because I have nobody to shoot for me, so I am STRICTLY SHOOTING DELTS/QUADS.

Should I shoot 1cc of T200 into right delt, and 1cc of EQ into left delt

Then Thursday, shoot 1cc of T200 into right quad, 1cc of EQ into left quad?

And continue to rotate each week? That seems like a more effective way, however, that equals 4 shots per week. ( 2 monday, 2 thurs )....

Now, when the winny comes into play, how do I incorporate those shots with the T200/EQ on days they overlap? Please help!!!

I am using 23gx1" pins for all injects/drawing!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I routinely shoot 3cc's in my delts with no problems at all....just inject very slowly.

hurple is offline New Member
    shooting glutes and thighs was painful with sus at first. now i mix prop and deca and shoot thighs and delts. the delts were the less hurtful. i hit eod sometimes when they are slightly sore. gone from mid 150's to close to 170 using delts the last three times and its the way to go. just a newbe though so advise from someone with more exp is a must.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    If you are worried about putting to much in one site, just split the shots like you have mentioned.

Mix the stuff in the pin and put 1 CC in the left/right, as your body gets used to it, bump up the amount you put in each location.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    lookingtocut,

I find delts very very painful!!! In fact I tried shooting the middle delt for a second time today and I just coudlnt do it. The needle went half way through, then out of nowhere came unbelievable pain. Tried again and same thing. Its a 23g 1' needle as well. So I have decided for the time being to shoot anywhere but the delts.
    Shooting your ass isnt that bad actually. No pain whatsoever, needle goes in very nicely. A little awkward to start but then it become very easy. Just shoot the outermost region. Quads are nice also. So are calves. And even chest.
    If you choose quads/calves/glutes/chest, you have 8 sites. You can also aspirate easily shooting all those sites and have more control over the syringe than if u are doing arms or shoulders. But who knows you might find delts a walk in the park. Good luck.

I am strictly shooting Delts/Quads.

You are the first to have this opinion. I have nobody injecting for me, so I cannot shoot Glutes. This is my FIRST cycle, so I will not shoot Calves, chest, etc......

I am going to shoot Monday and Thursday, Mix 1cc of T200 and 1cc of EQ in the pin, and shoot half in one delt, and the rest in the other delt.

Then on Thursday, I'll shoot half in one quad, rest in other quad, etc...

That is all under control ( 4 injects total per week )....

BUT, once the winny comes into the cycle during weeks 8-13, how do I incorporate those shots? They are 50mg/ED!! So I will be shooting daily, how should I incorporate those shots with the T200/EQ?

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Drink the winny Or if you grow to like being a pin cushion then you'll find a place to stick yourself.
    My first cycle also. Honestly shooting calves, chest and glutes is very easy. Chest just takes some time to get over the fear barrier (for me at least). But since you are shooting only twice a week you might as well go for the quads alone. They are probably the easiest bodypart to shoot.

steelhdman is offline New Member
    why not just mix the test and EQ in the same syringe and inject each quad once per week.

cookie16 is offline New Member
    im taking reforvit-b, and im shooting it my delts, plus i have to shoot everyday. i feel no pain at all but of course theres a little soarness. not a problem. ive never tried to shoot im my quad, i heard its a good place to shoot though.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    how come you cant shoot your glutes, try stretching it's quite easy once you get used to it, i can aspirate and hold pin with one hand mind you ive stabbed quite a few times

goodluck, i hate quad shots, my quads are always tight and rock hard, it kills,

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by steelhdman
    why not just mix the test and EQ in the same syringe and inject each quad once per week.
    exactly!- 1cc t200 + 1cc Eq twice per week. I'd have to recommend the quads too. Easy access and lots of injectible real estate.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Im doing same exact cycle as you but 600 mg of eq and 600 mg of t200.
    I inject Mon, Wed and Fri and I rotate each day with different injection site and this is how i do mine, mon I inject right butt cheek, Wed left butt cheek and fri left delt. Ive never had any problems with delt in fact its very painless and butt hurts more than delts if I compared both after injection. Hope this helped

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by G-PIG
    goodluck, i hate quad shots, my quads are always tight and rock hard, it kills,

weird!! when I did my stint with AS I had bascaily no pain whatsoever in the quad shots.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse

weird!! when I did my stint with AS I had bascaily no pain whatsoever in the quad shots.
    me too- quds are easy and painless for me

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You hit a nerve bro... Not doubt about it... I personally always inject in the delts so after quite a few cycle think I'm pretty experienced at this...

Trust me done right delts are the best place to inject... I always use a 22 gauge 1" pin and it always works great... You just have to find the right spot on your medial delt and remember where that sweet spot is and for me 3cc is no problem per delt...

Just keep in mind everyone is different... Just becaue I can handle a 3cc injection doesn't mean everyone can...

Medical Juornals will tell you 1 1/2cc to 2cc is the maximum for a deltoid injection..., but they are usually refering to an average size patient and not a big beef eating roid head

Originally posted by Anabolik
    lookingtocut,

I find delts very very painful!!! In fact I tried shooting the middle delt for a second time today and I just coudlnt do it. The needle went half way through, then out of nowhere came unbelievable pain. Tried again and same thing. Its a 23g 1' needle as well. So I have decided for the time being to shoot anywhere but the delts.
    Shooting your ass isnt that bad actually. No pain whatsoever, needle goes in very nicely. A little awkward to start but then it become very easy. Just shoot the outermost region. Quads are nice also. So are calves. And even chest.
    If you choose quads/calves/glutes/chest, you have 8 sites. You can also aspirate easily shooting all those sites and have more control over the syringe than if u are doing arms or shoulders. But who knows you might find delts a walk in the park. Good luck.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    hey im bout to do delt this friday of t200. Im afraid im going to get a dead arm since it hurt alot on my glutes. Is there anyway to ease the pain on the delts?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro you should be fine.... I did sustanon on my last cycle and it just stung a little going in and maybe a little sore for a couple of days, but no be deal....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well fellas for me, Glute shots are a hell of a lot easier than delt shots. But that is just me. I'd say to answer your question do as biker says. I think 2 CC's in one delt is too much for a newbie, well at least not until your body is used to the AS. Your delt will probally hurt like a mofo, if you did 2 cc's your first couple of weeks.
    Dont' forget about the tris, biceps, Calves (one of my favs), thighs, glutes, chest, lats and traps. yes, you can shot all of those as spot injects. Very easy, with the right pin size.

Sicillian, I am not sure Chest,Lats,Calves,Bi's, Tri's are where someone should be injecting for a FIRST cycle. I could be completely wrong, but that is my opinion.

I am sticking to strictly Delt/Quad injections, using 23gx1" pins.

How can I incorporate the Winny injections in with the T200/EQ during weeks 8-13?

I only have 4 injection sites ( both delts and quads ).....

What do you guys recommend? I'll be shooting 2x/week ( Mon,Thurs)

2 shots each day, totalling 4 shots per week, until its time for Winny.

What do you suggest?

Thread Information