wink182 is offline Associate Member

Pct ? for the steroid forum

why can I not start pct before completely done with cycle? Like 10 days prior to get the ole nuts back up and runnin sooner? I know ther is a reason. Please help, Thanks in advance./ I posted this in the pct forum but it's dead. This is the joint thats hoppin!

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    im not 100% on this but I believe the last 2 weeks or so of cycling are most crucial for sustaining/growth. thats why most people follow a strict schedule for pct. clomid, nolva etc.

GW

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    why can I not start pct before completely done with cycle? Like 10 days prior to get the ole nuts back up and runnin sooner? I know ther is a reason. Please help, Thanks in advance./ I posted this in the pct forum but it's dead. This is the joint thats hoppin!
    Your question has been answered. Don't double post. Also this question doesn't belong here.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this is your second post on this in like 15 minutes bro

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Your question has been answered. Don't double post. Also this question doesn't belong here.
    Yeah, I explained myself and appoligised in advance. Whatchoowant man blood?

Yeah, I explained myself and appoligised in advance. Whatchoowant man blood?
    No, but wouldn't you think that there is a PCT forum for a reason? So this one doesn't get overclogged with questions that don't belong. I was short and sweet with my response compared to normal. Next time I'll be more kind and give you a pat on the back.

listen, I thank you for your info. It answered my question like you said short and sweet. I appreciate it. I put here cuz there are like 7 active users there compared to 300 here. My bad. I did not wantto incur the wrath!!!!!OHHHHHHH!!!

listen, I thank you for your info. It answered my question like you said short and sweet. I appreciate it. I put here cuz there are like 7 active users there compared to 300 here. My bad. I did not wantto incur the wrath!!!!!OHHHHHHH!!!
    Click on New posts. Therefore you can see, answer, and give advice to every forum that you can offer help. My point was, you knew your post didn't belong and you posted it anyway. If everyone did that, then why would we have seperate forums? Sorry I was the first to point it out. Do it again, I'll leave it alone and see how many others jump your ass.

still flogging a dead horse? deep breath....... ok, now center yourself. Life will be ok. If I wanted to fight keyboard commando's I would post on nimbusters.http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum/forum.php?board=8

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    still flogging a dead horse? deep breath....... ok, now center yourself. Life will be ok. If I wanted to fight keyboard commando's I would post on nimbusters.http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum/forum.php?board=8
    you keep responding each time he's trying to end the conversation bro...just drop it

Thread Information