Papi93 is offline AR VET

Var as a Bridge to My Next Cycle

I got this from Hooker's anavar profile: Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds, or to improve respiratory function. Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.
    I have a martial arts tourament coming up in October and I was thinking of using anavar as a bridge to my next cycle. I will be finishing my current cycle in a few weeks.

I, also, got this from Hooker's anavar profile: Anavar may even be ideal for use in bridges between cycles, (at very low doses under 10mgs perhaps), or as previously mentioned, for cutting/strength cycles at 50-100mgs.
    How long can you run an anavar bridge cycle? I was thinking of starting after PCT and going until my next cycle (8 weeks).

Could someone help me out please because my source needs to know how much var to pick up for me? Thanks, bros!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This is Hooker's take on prices: It’s relatively high cost is it’s only major drawback, and tablets can typically sell in Mexico or on the black market for up to a dollar (1USD) per 10mgs. Many black market dealers or Underground Labs, however offer capsules, liquid form (or in some cases, even their own brand of tabs) for substantially less money than the legit pharmaceutical versions, or even veterinary versions found overseas.

Would I be overpaying if I paid $1 per 10mg tablet?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    bump. this is intresting i got 750 20mg/tabs and i dont know what to do with them

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Striker 93 that price is not to bad, actually good. And you can run a brige in between cycles is just up to you how long that brige is gonna be. YOu could use d-bol or anavar , read the d-bol profile..Basically a brige is to maintain gain you already have so you dont loose them using a low dose of steroid ....

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    bump. this is intresting i got 750 20mg/tabs and i dont know what to do with them
    And i dont see exactly what you mean by this...But to me it looks like your clever way of advertising......which is not allowed.

dv

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    And i dont see what exactly you mean by this...But to me it looks like your clever way of advertising......which is not allowed.

dv
    ah sorry , nothing like that, striker said that anavar should be runned at 5mg-10mg ed as a brige between cycles, and I made my var at 20mg, so doing brige is nothing for me, so then i got no use for the YET, got it. dude , i don wanna get banned , so sorry. (love this site to mutch),

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Striker 93 that price is not to bad, actually good. And you can run a brige in between cycles is just up to you how long that brige is gonna be. YOu could use d-bol or anavar, read the d-bol profile..Basically a brige is to maintain gain you already have so you dont loose them using a low dose of steroid....
    Thanks for the valuable info, Dirtyvegas! I'm thinking of running var at 10mg ED for 11 weeks.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nice i've always liked the idea of bridging cycles, i'd like to know how it works out for ya

~GA

ah sorry , nothing like that, striker said that anavar should be runned at 5mg-10mg ed as a brige between cycles, and I made my var at 20mg, so doing brige is nothing for me, so then i got no use for the YET, got it. dude , i don wanna get banned , so sorry. (love this site to mutch),
    Yeah i cee what you mean..Is to bad you didnt suspend it as liquid oral.

5-10mg ED would be a good bridge, to maintain gains.

dv

what about running eod???

big_C is offline Member
    I've bridged afew times...1 dollar for 10 mg aint to bad, I get mine for 45 dollars every 50 tabs, 10 mg, so 1 each isn't to off the mark. I bridged with var a few years back, i'll tell you one thing, if you got the funds to do it, try it. I remember the next cycle I did while I was bridged, gains were almost imediate

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    I've bridged afew times...1 dollar for 10 mg aint to bad, I get mine for 45 dollars every 50 tabs, 10 mg, so 1 each isn't to off the mark. I bridged with var a few years back, i'll tell you one thing, if you got the funds to do it, try it. I remember the next cycle I did while I was bridged, gains were almost imediate
    nice to hear, but i got a problem i got 20mgs anavar , can i take 1 tab eod???

no cause the half life of var is 8-12hrs.... ED atleast IMO.
    dv

Striker 93,
    sorry for stealing your post ait. didnt wanna opend a cloned post.

dirtyvegas,

thx for ya input, helpt abit, well got another for ya, how hard doest var shut you down, and is really 20mg/ed to mutch for a brige?

big_C is offline Member
    nice to hear, but i got a problem i got 20mgs anavar, can i take 1 tab eod???
    Use a pill cutter....

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Use a pill cutter....
    i would i that was so eazy, i capped them my self.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Striker 93,

dirtyvegas,

thx for ya input, helpt abit, well got another for ya, how hard doest var shut you down, and is really 20mg/ed to mutch for a brige?
    As far as I know, when using moderate doses, anavar will not shut you down.

Striker 93,

dirtyvegas,

I dont exactly know how hard it would shut you down...and IMO 20mg is to much for a bridge.
    Try suspending some of your var powder in some everclear @10mg/ml that would be a perfect dose for a bridge. As you could take it 2 x ED @ half ml each time. Or get some low dosed d-bol caps, its soo cheap especially if your gonna use it for a bridge .

dv
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-24-2005 at 11:47 AM.

i got them at 20mgs to haha (dbol .,) , shall i take 2*10mgs/ed as abrige 0r 2*5mg/ed

2 x 5 =10mg ED
    dv

ahh, wtf .. i will order some more var powder and capp em in fivers, like the sound of that, thx bro, but how effective is a brige of var??? is dbol better just a quicky one, and witch id better ti obatin mussle mass from previus cycle?, thx again, bro

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Var

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ahh, wtf .. i will order some more var powder and capp em in fivers, like the sound of that, thx bro, but how effective is a brige of var??? is dbol better just a quicky one, and witch id better ti obatin mussle mass from previus cycle?, thx again, bro
    Var causes minimal water retention, so I think it would be better than d-bol (large amount of water retention) for retaining your gains.

Thread Information