tempbrit is offline Member

If you did not get Acne while on cycle does that mean you won't get it in other cycle

My first cycle was Test C and Tren and Var. Yes, i know, Tren is not recommended for first cycles, but I am fully recovered now and actually love Tren.

I am going to run a similar cycle with some higher doses. I was just wondering if I had no Acne problems with the first cycle, does that mean I am not likely to have problems with subsequent cycle?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    My first cycle was Test C and Tren and Var. Yes, i know, Tren is not recommended for first cycles, but I am fully recovered now and actually love Tren.

I am going to run a similar cycle with some higher doses. I was just wondering if I had no Acne problems with the first cycle, does that mean I am not likely to have problems with subsequent cycle?
    Well there no exact way to say if YOUR going to get acne because everyones body is diffrent and responds diffrent to each drug... But you can always bet the higher the dosage the more sides your going to see... happy growing!

~GA

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you didn't get any acne form your tren cycle then you should be fine, no one knows 'til they try, but your past history should indicate that unless you are doubling/tripling doses sides shouldn't increse too much.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit

how much is higher?

Thread Information