takedownII is offline Member

Conversion to estrogen with test enanthate

Ok, I have a few questions I hope someone has the time to answer.

My first is how can one tell if they are prone to gyno. I'm not sure, but I think I may have had some gyno during puberty. Not for certain though. My nipples just seem a little softer and perkier than most. It's not even noticable to other people, but I notice it. This leads to believe that it may just be me being hard on myself.

Due to me feeling like I may have had gyno during puberty, I feel I may be prone to gyno. I am planning on taking my first cycle of Test enanthanate at about 500 mg a week along with Deca at 200-400mg a week. This will be a 10 week cycle. I know the test has a high conversion to estrogen but doesn't most test? If I am going to take test isn't estrogen something I will have to look out for no matter what?

So in a nutshell, my questions are:

1.How does one know if they are prone if never being on a cycle?
    2.Will conversion to estrogen always be synonomous with any test?
    3.Does this look like an ok cycle for a novice?
    4.Should I worry as much as I am? I'm kind of a hypocondriac so I may worrying too much when the chances are not even that great.

Any other bits of info will be greatly appreciated too. I don't know if I forgot anything, but if you need more info just tell me.

Thanks for your help,

TkdwnII

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried, just add some nolva @ 10mg ED and some anastrozole @ .25mg ED to your Cycle.

i was planning on getting nolva. do you think that is all i'll need. like i said man, i worry about EVERYTHING. so you'll think i'll be cool then with that?

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    To avoid any loss in potency take arimedex over novadex. To my knowlege there is no test that converts more than the other. People very and your body may convert test at a faster rate than the next guy. Just watch out for nipple sensitivty. If you feel your nips are getting sore, start taking your novadex or arimedex right away!

Snoop

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    a. Well, if you feel you have gyno from puberty then it would be safe to say that you would be more sensitive to estrogen and it binding to the ER.

a. Yes, test is test so the aromatization will be the same. Some will see less estrogen related sides (edema) with a faster acting test like prop but if your gyno prone prop will do it to you as well.

a. No, what is your age?

4.Should I worry as much as I am? I'm kind of a hypocondriac so I may worrying too much when the chances are not even that great.
    a. It's your body so I would say yes you should worry but there are drugs that you can use to help prevent aromatization and also help keep estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor.

mud man, i'm 23. i don't know if i'm prone to gyno or if i had it during puberty, i just have a slight suspicion and i think i'm worrying about it too much like i do everything.

armidex did cross my mind but i don't know if i can get it from this dude. i can ask about it though. would that be better than nolva?

thanks
    tkdwnII

arimedex does not block as much test as nova. Its a little more expensive but I feel its beats nova hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    mud man, i'm 23. i don't know if i'm prone to gyno or if i had it during puberty, i just have a slight suspicion and i think i'm worrying about it too much like i do everything.

armidex did cross my mind but i don't know if i can get it from this dude. i can ask about it though. would that be better than nolva?

thanks
    tkdwnII
    The cycle would be fine without the deca . for anti-e's .25mg arimidex and 10mg of Nolva would be plenty to help with estrogen related sides.

if i don't have armidex can i bump up the nolva? or will that do nothing?

and why no deca mudman?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    arimedex does not block as much test as nova. Its a little more expensive but I feel its beats nova hands down.
    Neither nolva or arimidex blocks test. Arimidex will help keep aromatization down and nolva will keep estrogen from binding to the ER. I feel both would be good to use on his cycle.

and why no deca mudman?
    You have never cycled before, plus you don't know if you are gyno prone. So adding two compounds that wioll cause different sides would not be a good idea. How would you know where the problem was comming from and then how to treat it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    deca shouldnt be used in a first cycle. Its very suppressive and hard to recover from (PCT is more difficult)

if i don't have armidex can i bump up the nolva? or will that do nothing?
    Yep run 20mg of Nova.

ok, yeah that sounds wise. i was just thinking, and i don't know if this just totally horrible thought, but i heard it is hard to keep gains of enanthate . i was going to do 10 weeks test, and about week 5 or so start the deca until pct. then finish nolva and start clomid. i thought the deca might help keep the gains. i just thought of this now so this might be absurd, i don't know, thats why i'm asking you.

thanks
    tkdwn II

ok, yeah that sounds wise. i was just thinking, and i don't know if this just totally horrible thought, but i heard it is hard to keep gains of enanthate . i was going to do 10 weeks test, and about week 5 or so start the deca until pct. then finish nolva and start clomid. i thought the deca might help keep the gains. i just thought of this now so this might be absurd, i don't know, thats why i'm asking you.

thanks
    tkdwn II
    No it will not help you keep your gains. Running a well planned PCT is what will help you keep your gains.

alright, thanks for your help eveyone.

if anyone else has thoughts i would appreciate it. thanks for everything.

tkdwnII

Snoop's rule of thumb....The faster you put it on the faster you lose it.

As long as you run your pct and train lighter after your cycle oh and continue a balanced diet, you should keep most of your gains. your first cycle should get you about 20 pounds on the average, loss after your cycle about 5 pounds. I would run for 12 weeks and I would also suggest you lose the Ethante and go with a blend like Aratest or Sus.

I say 12 weeks beacuse you really dont start getting the full effects till the later part of your cycle.
    Last edited by Snoop; 09-22-2005 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    Snoop's rule of thumb....The faster you put it on the faster you lose it.

As long as you run your pct and train lighter after your cycle oh and continue a balanced diet, you should keep most of your gains. your first cycle should get you about 20 pounds on the average, loss after your cycle about 5 pounds. I would run for 12 weeks and I would also suggest you lose the Ethante and go with a blend like Aratest or Sus.

I say 12 weeks beacuse you really dont start getting the full effects till the later part of your cycle.
    Why lose the Ethanate? I like SUS but for it to be effective or to get full use of the blend it will require the user to do ED or EOD injections. At least with Ethanate he could get away with 2 shots per week. Also, there isn't a difference in gains between Enan, SUS, or CYP IMO. The only difference I see between those 3 is I tend to bloat less with SUS but I feel that is because of the injection frequency.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Takedown - I would listen to the advise of the folks above and seriously consider a test only cycle for the 1st one. I'm ending up week 5 of 500 mg test e / week, just now starting to see stuff happening in terms of lean mass, but my sex drive has been HUGE since about the end of week 3. You want to see how your body reacts to test alone before introducing other compounds. My experience - so far very little bloat if any, and no symptoms of gyno. I'm completely shot after my workouts and feel tired most of the day, but during the workout I tear it up. Some night sweats and a few crazy dreams but I'm sleeping well 7.5 - 8 hours a night. I have Nolva on hand but havent found it necessary. Good luck to you bro - hope this helped.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    My nipples just seem a little softer and perkier than most.
    TkdwnII

Was it just me, or did anyone else get turned on when they read this???

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I have a few questions I hope someone has the time to answer.

My first is how can one tell if they are prone to gyno. I'm not sure, but I think I may have had some gyno during puberty. Not for certain though. My nipples just seem a little softer and perkier than most. It's not even noticable to other people, but I notice it. This leads to believe that it may just be me being hard on myself.

Due to me feeling like I may have had gyno during puberty, I feel I may be prone to gyno. I am planning on taking my first cycle of Test enanthanate at about 500 mg a week along with Deca at 200-400mg a week. This will be a 10 week cycle. I know the test has a high conversion to estrogen but doesn't most test? If I am going to take test isn't estrogen something I will have to look out for no matter what?

So in a nutshell, my questions are:

Any other bits of info will be greatly appreciated too. I don't know if I forgot anything, but if you need more info just tell me.

Thanks for your help,

TkdwnII

estradiol blood test first, on cycle,to see levels.

Arimidex (anastrazole),aromasin (exesmetane),femara (letrozole ) are competitive inhibitors.
    nolvadex (tamoxifene)clomid (clomifene) are antagonist/agonist (blockers).
    there are too, suicide inhibitors faslodex (fulvestrant)

more powerfull is faslodex, then aromasin.
    plus nolva, 100 % estrogen annihilation!

arimidex plus nolva is great too.

there is also teslac , cytadren ,but that, it is another history

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    bump

if this helps i had gyno a little lump in one nipple when i was going through puberty.... scared the shit out of me... haha but thats besides the point. I've only used nolv so far and havent noticed anything at all. started using 10mg ed at week 6 if this helps at all.

Thread Information