bodyman2000 is offline New Member

High pressure... like controlling it?

During a cycle of 16 week with 1,5gr of AAS for week i have had strong problems of high pressure... minimum to 130 and 190 maximum...
    Now I wanted to know:
    1° that drugs can be taken in order to hold under control the pressure
    2° the every day dosage
    3° from when must be begun to take the drug 4° for how much time must be continued the somministrazione
    Thanks to all for the aid that you will give to me.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    WOOoo hommie you deffinatly should see a doc 190 thats not just high thats crazy high. If you see a doc and he test it that high, you will deffinatly be written a script for somthin to control your BP. Exactly what are your stats, and what are you taking. Did you previously have problems with high BP.?

dv

I have understand....my pressure to 190 was very dangerous...
    I have had problems for various nasal hemorrhages that they have forced to me to interrupt the cycle.
    My state was to blood pressure minum 130 and maximun 190.For this i have had the hemorrhages nasal...3 hemorrhages...the first very hard...the other more slowly....
    After that i have stop the cicle...after 1 week the situation was return normal...My nose is returned to place and I have not had + problems.
    I had take:
    500 mg testo enanth week
    600 mg deca week
    300 boldenone week
    150 dbol week
    I would want to leave with a cycle without to exceed this time 1gr to week of aas.
    I think that a solution is to take a product to maintains the pressure within the normal limits...
    Many thanks for your help!
    Last edited by bodyman2000; 09-19-2005 at 05:47 AM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Wow that's extremely high.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you gained too much water weight, which strains the kidneys, which raises blood pressure. Lower your sodium intake, eat clean and perhaps, if your still gaining too much water, add some estrogen blockers. Banana's are apparently very good for lowering blood pressure. I was 155/105 and I am now 125/65, just by doing what I suggested.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyman2000
    I have understand....my pressure to 190 was very dangerous...
    I have had problems for various nasal hemorrhages that they have forced to me to interrupt the cycle.
    My state was to blood pressure minum 130 and maximun 190.For this i have had the hemorrhages nasal...3 hemorrhages...the first very hard...the other more slowly....
    After that i have stop the cicle...after 1 week the situation was return normal...My nose is returned to place and I have not had + problems.
    I had take:
    500 mg testo enanth week
    600 mg deca week
    300 boldenone week
    150 dbol week
    I would want to leave with a cycle without to exceed this time 1gr to week of aas.
    I think that a solution is to take a product to maintains the pressure within the normal limits...
    Many thanks for your help!
    I know nose bleeds are direct sign of high bp on cycle. Why are you running so much deca? I wouldn't do that, it could give you sexual sides.. The boldenone + test gives you high bp. I know, I use to get spliiting headaches on EQ + test. I would eliminate the dbol all together, I think this is your main culiprit. Your cycle needs some tuning up. You have a lot of androgens in there with test, dbol & EQ. I really believe you don't need the deca or EQ in there. Are you cutting or bulking? This looks like a strength/bulk cycle? Is this a cycle you came up with or did somebody make this for you?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-19-2005 at 11:19 AM.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you gained too much water weight, which strains the kidneys, which raises blood pressure. Lower your sodium intake, eat clean and perhaps, if your still gaining too much water, add some estrogen blockers. Banana's are apparently very good for lowering blood pressure. I was 155/105 and I am now 125/65, just by doing what I suggested.
    I use arimedex, blocks estrogen conversion, now along with a blood pressure lowering med and my systolic pressure never get above 125, even while on heavy cycles. The med I am using is called Benicar, its a ace inhibitor. I have borderling bp problems before I ever used aas, and it just got worse after starting. During one cycle when I was using tren it got up to 180/100. I recomend seeing your doctor if you have high bp even when off cycle. The doctor would meausure your BP, and after 2 or 3 visits if the bp is still high he will prescribe some sort of med for you .The Benicar is realitively new and i have had no side effects at all from it, works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    bump newb is exactly right..... it will work.

Many many thanks to all the members...your reponse are very important for me.
    @ seattle junk:
    i have make the cicle homemade...but now that i have read your analysis i have understand that was a wrong cycle.
    How you think is possible to build a good cicle if you have T.cypio-deca -d-bol-EQ to disposition?
    Do you think is possible to take a drug for to hold low the BP?I have think to LASIX.
    @ MALDORF:
    do you think to take arimidex and benicar for to hold the BP?
    Many thanks for all for your help!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Adex may help you. I wouldnt stress the kidneys any further with using Lasix, it could make it worse. Lasix is harsh. Like the others suggest try cutting as much sodiums as possible, ive never herd the thing about bananas but it wont hurt to do so, there good 4 you. Take some vitamin C. Another thing thats helped me some is a supplement called BP BLEND made by Herb Phyters, and Ester Carnitine by Jarrows, you can pick them up at almost any supplement store.

And if your BP still persist , I would see a doc and try getting a Med, casue BP that high worries me.
    goodluck hommie,
    dv

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ........I use a mild diuretic (hydrodiuril) to control BP while on...... it doesnt get too high but I never want it to get above 90 diastolic.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Really try to control your blood pressure through natural methods before using drugs. My grand father had 200/155, he suffered strokes from the high pressure but it was the meds that ended up killing him.

Watch sodium intake (a lot of people I say this too are like, I don't put salt in my food, monitor labels on your food items for sodium levels, you might be surprised how high it is in some things), loose excess bodyfat, do at least three 20min cardio sessions a week, eat 6 helpings of fruit per day.

Chromium and Cinnamon are supposed to be quite effective in helping blood pressure and regulating blood sugar levels.

Let's not forget, most of us are much bigger than the average man. Have your blood pressure checked on your forearms. Most cuffs are far too small for a bodybuilder's arms, which gives a significantly higher result.

Many thanks for your help...i'm very happy 4 this board...is the best 4 me!!all the members helps with patience and friendship.

Thread Information