Thread: QV legit or not

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

QV legit or not

does anyone have any word on whether QV is still faking in tha lab and what not (i dono if that is rumor or not) and if it is properly dosed b/c QV is just sooo much cheaper than BD and those are tha 2 co.'s i like just BD is expensive

anyone..

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you are not going to get a straight answer here, some ppl feel its mostly all fakes, others support Qv and think its the best mex gear you can buy... but there is no way to tell for sure unless you get your gear tested.

well i dont really see how it can't be legit if sources with high reps are selling it

bigJJ is offline Member
    Good question. I've heard all the legit vs. not-legit arguments, but my source (well trusted) is still selling it. So who knows.

Though, to be fair, I've never used his QV products... I would still trust BD or UG, simply because of the fact that QV is is so frequently (and recently) faked.

Always get gains with it and thats all that matters to me.

so who would go with a UG source (a legit one, i can find a legit one) over QV?

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    so who would go with a UG source (a legit one, i can find a legit one) over QV?
    i would any day. QV is such a gamble

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    qv is fine. people complain about underdosed qv just for an excuse for not eating right. it's a good company that is just as trustworthy as the other mex brands. def one of the veterans of the biz. it's not to hard to spot a fake if one comes around. the real ones will have a perfferated plastic shell around the box with a bar code and two price tags wich should be difficult to fake, not to mention the hologram and batch numbers. underground lab, or legit company go with ug if you can trust em. qv will do the trick though

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    underground, less ba, less ouch.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    qv is fine. people complain about underdosed qv just for an excuse for not eating right. it's a good company that is just as trustworthy as the other mex brands. def one of the veterans of the biz. it's not to hard to spot a fake if one comes around. the real ones will have a perfferated plastic shell around the box with a bar code and two price tags wich should be difficult to fake, not to mention the hologram and batch numbers. underground lab, or legit company go with ug if you can trust em. qv will do the trick though
    When the QV is getting faked at the lab, none of the applies...Its really a crapshoot, if you can get your hands on BD thats a much safer option, who cares about the price if all your shooting is sterile oil..

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that bd products are faked just as much as QV's. British Dragon fakes are everywhere around here and are far from a safe option. they are more worthwhile fakes because they bring in more money, and it's a UGL, think about it. I think QV being faked in the factory is just a rumor. how the hell would we know the factory was faking the products unless the info was coming from the inside??

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that bd products are faked just as much as QV's. British Dragon fakes are everywhere around here and are far from a safe option. they are more worthwhile fakes because they bring in more money, and it's a UGL, think about it. I think QV being faked in the factory is just a rumor. how the hell would we know the factory was faking the products unless the info was coming from the inside??
    I agree with you on one thing. I think the rumor of QV faking products in the lab itself is BS. There is no way a legit company would do such a thing. On the other hand, your previous post where you mentioned what to look for when looking for a fake, well my friend I wish it was easier than that...lol. Holograms, stickers, packaging, etc... will not tell you one thing about a product. People tamper with the REAL products my friend Yes the vials, labels, holograms are all real, but that is all

batch #?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a dozen friends on qv winny and eq and all are getting serious results. the gear must be legit..

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    QV...good stuff...getting results....very nice. i have a good source as well. the factory is def rumor...no doubt about that...ive actually heard that rumor numerous times from other companies and other pharmaceutical products. (other than juice) nothing behind that rumor other than more speculation....similar to a stock market crash....

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    also I would like someone to REALLY do some RAW research on qv. bring in some test results to back up the information. (make sure it isnt photoshopped) I think qv is the best mex brand.

jinos is offline Member
    It all depends I guess. My friend is on a new batch of QV teston 200 and gettin good results. But my training partner has been on QV tren for 5 weeks and no results. They both got it from the same vet. I consider QV a hit or a miss.

Thread Information