SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member

[b]vet, Underdosed And Pct[/b]

m about to run my cycle as follows…

wk1-10 400mg/wk test enanthate (veterinary gear, no human grade available in my place)

wk 1-8/9 deca 200mg/wk (I have the option of using vet or human grade, vet is way way cheaper than human som I’m thinking…)

QUESTIONS:
    since vet gear are known to sometimes be underdosed, should I increase my dosaging to make sure I get the targeted inert amount of drug I want?

how do I run my PCT?i once used the 300-100-50mg clomid therapy though I have access to clomid, nolva and HCG

has anyone grown tails or hooves using vet gear?

THANK U ALL

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGAD_01
    has anyone grown tails or hooves using vet gear?
    Never heard of it, but nothing really surprises me anymore.

What brand of vet gear are you looking at? With a trustworthy source, QV is known to be very good. Not really necessary to increase dosage. Remember, we are all guinea pigs, so it's better to err on the side of caution (IMHO).

Your stated Clomid therapy looks good for PCT. I use 20mg/ed of Nolva during cycle. I just don't think I would look good with titties, is all! No need to take a chance (some would disagree, but again, I err on the side of caution).

At a 10 week cycle, HCG shouldn't be necessary unless you really notice some testicular atrophy. It's mostly for longer cycles and HRT (15-20 wks/+)

SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member
    thanks man...

much appreciated

Thread Information