Tigerblood! is offline New Member

Smile I need some help! w/ My first cycle.

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

A-22 H-6’0" W-170

I'v never done a cycle before and I need some help deciding what to take. I want to lose weight and body-fat my ideal weight would be 160 the reason for this is mainly because I ware a lot of designer clothing and unfortunately a lot of the designers I ware don't make fitted clothing for a bigger frame.

I'v done quite a bit of research and I'm interested with Anavar but I want to another steroid as well for best results. My friend is using Dbal and Test-e(SP?) but he told me those are good if for gaining weight and strength.

So what do you recommended?
    Last edited by Tigerblood!; 03-10-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerblood! View Post
    Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

A-22 H-6’0" W-170

I'v never done a cycle before and I need some help deciding what to take. I want to lose weight and body-fat my ideal weight would be 160 the reason for this is mainly because I ware a lot of designer clothing and unfortunately a lot of the designers I ware don't make fitted clothing for a bigger frame.

I'v done quite a bit of research and I'm interested with Anavar but I want to an IV steroid as well for best results. My friend is using Dbal and Test-e(SP?) but he told me those are good if for gaining weight and strength.

So what do you recommended?
    I recommend you never do steroids . And by the way, if you inject a steroid IV, you're probably going to die from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I recommend you never do steroids. And by the way, if you inject a steroid IV, you're probably going to die from it.
    Well I'm not used to the terminology I don't mean IV into the bloodstream. Whats the proper term for injecting?

Well I'm not used to the terminology I don't mean IV into the bloodstream. Whats the proper term for injecting?
    Bottomline is you're 22 and 170lbs. You shouldn't be using steroids .

Bottomline is you're 22 and 170lbs. You shouldn't be using steroids.
    I wasn't asking if I should be using it or not.... but thanks.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your age you should go to the diet section before you do anything

by the way, at 6'0 and 170lbs, you're already very skinny. but if you want to lose weight, diet.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Go to the diet section and post your diet with the goals you want to achieve. Forget steroids they will do you more harm than good.

lmao going on a diet wont give me any strength or give me muscle. I'm not just looking to lose weight.... I'm looking to gain muscle while losing BF.

lmao going on a diet wont give me any strength or give me muscle. I'm not just looking to lose weight.... I'm looking to gain muscle while losing BF.
    This is why you should be checking out the diet section mate http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rn-how-to-Diet

but your post says you want to drop to 160lbs. I can see you're just ****ing around so whatever.

but your post says you want to drop to 160lbs. I can see you're just ****ing around so whatever.

So you saying its impossible to gain muscle but lose weight at the same time? I have a lot of belly fat that I need to get rid of.

Anyways.... So could someone helpful give me suggestions on what product to get? thanks!

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    im younger than you (19) and even i can see what your saying is stupid, no offense, you need to think about getting a proper diet, not going on a diet, your thinking of it the wrong way, were not saying like go on weight watchers, were saying tweak your diet so you get the right amounts of macronutrients, then get some solid gains (and loses)

So you saying its impossible to gain muscle but lose weight at the same time? I have a lot of belly fat that I need to get rid of.

Anyways.... So could someone helpful give me suggestions on what product to get? thanks!
    People are being helpful just that there not giving you the help that you wont forget gear and get your diet in check and then you should see a differance you are to young for gear

Thread Information