ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

test level question/mgs of active test .....

I was just wondering, lets say you do a shot of test-e, 280mg for the first time. The active mg of test in your blood would be 34mg on that day.
    So what I was wondering was, why does it take 2 to 4 weeks to really feel it?
    Do you need to build up an active mg level to about 90-100mg to really feel it???
    Why couldnt you just inject every day till the active mgs in your blood was around that 100 mark??(I noticed the max active mgs. in your blood on a cycle of 280 mg test-e every 3.5 days, is around 100mg.)
    Is it just simply you wont get pumped until the active levels are around 100?
    Impatient and curious, Thanks.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    thanks dirty veg. That helps. I'm already on my 2nd week of test-e cycle, so can I just double up on my next injection or can you only front load on your first shot?
    And I was wondering if front loading makes so much sense, how come its never reccommended here? tHANKS

uum im not sure, good question though...If I had to guess, I would say figure out how much is in your blood now, then decide how much you would like to have in the blood ,subtract the amount you already have from the number you would like to have, then double that dose...

I hope that made sense, anybody else wanna answer this Q.?

EDIT: Also its reccommended, just not descussed a whole lot. Some people say its a waste of juice, but IMO is not cause your wanting the blood levels to be more straight and stable. Rather then up and down or not having a stable/Mg blood level thre the cycle. Is also why they advize to shoot 2 times a wk with test e to keep the blood levels more stable rather then up and down same with sustanon EOD. Less sides..

dirtyvegas
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-24-2005 at 08:56 AM.

bizzump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^any positive answer to scottyshottys Q'n, i tried and took my best guess,???

dv

Thread Information