Stevie T is offline New Member

How bad is Ghb for you???

I have heard countless arguments about the effects of Ghb or sister related chemicals to the body.. some people swear up and down the shit isnt bad for you... and other preach how awful it is for you.. I wanna hear what some of you guys think about it

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Almost died from taking it bro...... Will NEVER touch it again. People will tell you it's not bad for you. I would obviously disagree.

superbeast is offline Member
    It's like any other drug. Be mature and don't abuse it and it won't abuse you.

I fully agree with Superbeast, this happened to me years ago and I was very immature, but it is also very easy to get carried away with that drug. If you do decide to use it, be careful bro.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    very true superbeast and JP... personally, i love it, and i am honestly on it right now. i like the fact you can be wasted and at the same time not experience anything negative (at a normal dosage). but it is very powerful and has the potential to be life threatening... dont abuse it, as you shouldnt abuse anything. i take 1,4 Butanediol because the onset is slower than that of gbl, and its a lot smoother throughout the "high"... PM me if you have any other questions on it, cant see too straight right now and i dont want to ramble on because i should be getting to bed soon, peace bro.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its a drug bro. i know lots of people who started out being responsible with it and ended up in a pile of shit that they had to call their lives. why take the chance?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're responsible with it it's probably fine, but i have known a few people to have almost died on it. my ex-girlfriend was taken to the ER after throwing up and passing out on G.

Lucidg45 is offline New Member

Thumbs down ghb

I know that it is very addictive and can kill you. I also think it screwing with your brain chemistry and that can mess you up for life!!!!

I've had saltwater and the stuff that was once OTC (verve, knockout punch, etc....). Funny, the one time I drank too much of it, it was verve. I went in the hole as I was trying to leave the bar (driving) and passed out with my head on the steering wheel, car running, seatbelt on, luckily still in park. I puked all over the floor of my car. My friends found me a few hours later. Anyway, had I passed out with my head back and puked, I could easily have choked. G inhibits your gag reflex. To me, G was just like alcohol, the more I drank, the more I thought I could drink. Anyway, that's why I don't mess with the shit.

Stevie T is offline New Member
    Im not looking for a green light to use it... I was just wondering how many people around here used it and what you guys thought about it... I used to do it all the time... now I just use it here and there..and yes it is VERY addicting.. I posted this to see what kind of feedback I get around here.. all these steroid questions not too many about other kinds of drugs..

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I used it once and used too much......16grams. Nearly died but I guess I was lucky I had been taking so much other shit that my body had built up resistance!!!! I'll take it again....just not nearly as much!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    ..... To me, G was just like alcohol, the more I drank, the more I thought I could drink. Anyway, that's why I don't mess with the shit.
    never done G, but boy i have the same prob with alcohol, i don't really drink often to begin with, but when I do, I always say "ok, just have one or two beers and leave it at that"... well my moderation turns into 8 beers as the more i drink the more i want to drink more... the stuff lowers your inhibitions (hence the many stories im sure alot of us have).. that and many other reasons are why i basically won't touch alcohol at all anymore.

nymattyk is offline Member
    i think as long as you do it in moderation its fine. i disagree with the fact that its addictive though. i think its a good alternative to drinking and although i cant shed any light on how good or bad it is for you i think as long as you dont drink too much you will be fine.

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know if GHB in crystall form has any greater health risks than the liquid?

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    The first time I tried it it made me feel realling drunk and tired. I was out at bar and took two cap fulls next thing you know i'm passed out in my car. My battery died cause I put the radio on so I had to call my g/f and explain. She was to happy but I haven't had any really bad experiences with it but I have heard that it is really toxic. I would be careful actually I would just avoid it all together.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like it was said if ur responsible its ok,but its easy to get carried away with it.ghb converts into carbon then so it really has no negative affects on the body.gbl is floor cleaner which taxesthe liver like droll almost,and your stomach.and of course its common sense that u dont drink any alcahol withit.just curious guys of all of u that went to the hospital or freinds that went to the hospital how many of them drank alcahol with it?the only ones that i know went to the er room was the ones thatare new to it an d drank alc. thinking that they were invincible.the rest that actually drank too much G just throw up once or twice and fall saleep wake up later feeling like a million bucks.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    like it was said if ur responsible its ok,but its easy to get carried away with it.ghb converts into carbon then so it really has no negative affects on the body.gbl is floor cleaner which taxesthe liver like droll almost,and your stomach.and of course its common sense that u dont drink any alcahol withit.just curious guys of all of u that went to the hospital or freinds that went to the hospital how many of them drank alcahol with it?the only ones that i know went to the er room was the ones thatare new to it an d drank alc. thinking that they were invincible.the rest that actually drank too much G just throw up once or twice and fall saleep wake up later feeling like a million bucks.
    just because hepatic metabolism is involved does not constitute liver toxicity. I have actually read studies that stated sodium based GHB was less liver toxic than most sodas (i am not talking about 1,4BDO or any other precursors here).

jbrand if u would read my post correctly u would understand ,ghb has no negative effects on the body it converts into carbon wich your body is made of carbon and water more or less,GBL is liver tocic as its a floor cleaner ,your putting gbl in your system and then it converts into ghb that proccess is toxic to the liver.im pro G only when not abused .u must know your limit!amd be well disciplined

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    As with any drug, if you abuse it, it will come back to bite you in the @ss.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    jbrand if u would read my post correctly u would understand ,ghb has no negative effects on the body it converts into carbon wich your body is made of carbon and water more or less,GBL is liver tocic as its a floor cleaner ,your putting gbl in your system and then it converts into ghb that proccess is toxic to the liver.im pro G only when not abused .u must know your limit!amd be well disciplined
    You are absolutely right, I'm sorry I overlooked it. I misread the "GBL" part as "GHB".

its cool bro dont worry bout it,

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    G is by far the best social drug, this is why:

*Sense of euphoria and confidence (Not arogance)
    *It provides no Kcals
    *Is a precursor of GABA
    *Doesn't make you feel like shit in the morning
    *Helps promote lean boby mass
    *Doesn't give you fuged up looking eyes
    *Makes you an animal in the sac
    *Promotes REM sleep
    *Releases dopamine which makes you feel great in the morining

Hence it's the best social drug out there altohugh as every one else has said must be taken im moderation without any alcohol. All the bad press about it is by people taking it in unknoown doses, if production was controlled like alcohol is there would be no danger and the world would be full of less obese healthier sex machienes.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    ahh i post i like and dislike, as you can tell by my handle, im a bit of a g-aficionado, untill lately, it tkaes over your life bro be careful, started recreational, and i was like, oh i get such goos sleep on it, bullshit, i couldnt sleep without it, im talking three fours caps of syrup at once, just to sleep, my throat and toungue were all scaly from the acidity of it, i didnt even need to chase it, i liked the taste of it, im clean now, just a heavy addiction to the AS lol, stay away bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just my opinion

i have seriously abused alot of drugs in my short lifetime, G included, and personally i use to think that anything in moderation isn't bad for you. in recent months i have reevaluated that statement.everyone is always gonna look for something to escape reality or just chill w/.be smart about what you put in your body.what seems good at the time can distort your perception of how much you actually are using.if it's two cap fulls this weekend, don't let it be four by next month.like anything else in life, be responsible and appreciate life. no one appreciates life until they are faced w/ death.if you can party wo/ it, then by all means don't use.
    i don't wanna sound like a hipocrite because i still throw down some pills when i go out, but now it's like once evry couple of months as oppossed to 3-4 times a week.
    is it dangerous, g? it can be.there is no right dose for everyone and the only way to find you limit w/ desinger drugs is to have a bad experience happen to you.be safe.we're not looking to lose anyone around here!!!!

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    I seem to only find kitchen brew ghb. To scared to touch it.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    G is some powerful stuff. i went for a couple years straight hitting the rec drugs like, E, G, K, etc. like anything, you should do it if you dont know what the hell it is. its just like someone coming here and saying, "I have a bottle of test, what do I do w/ it"? if i'm w/ someone that has never done it, doesn't know what it is and wants to try it.. i explain what it is to that person before letting them do it.

Thread Information