Thread: Is this ok..??

titties is offline New Member

Is this ok..??

Hey, only my 3rd cycle im getting ready to jump into, wanting to know if this cycle ive put together for myself is ok or if i need to do more research.. im trying to achieve quality weight gains.. im 5'7 160lbs.. trying to get up to mid to upper 170's.. I also have a 4000/calorie a day diet to add to this cycle.. my previous two cycles lacked my effort of a proper diet.. please let me know what you think, espcially with the hgh for im unfamiliar on dosing with that, everything ive read suggested what i put.. thanks! (n e suggestions on adding something into this cycle would be appreciated)

sustanon winstrol
    week 1 250 50mg
    week 2 250 50mg
    week 3 500 100mg
    week 4 500 100mg
    week 5 500 100mg
    week 6 500 100mg
    week 7 250 50mg
    week 8 250 50mg

week 9-12 hgh 3i/u's per day 6days a week with the 7th day off.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    no dont pyramid. 500 sust and 100 winni a week for 10 weeks.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    no dont pyramid. 500 sust and 100 winni a week for 10 weeks.

10 weeks of winny??

Can a liver handle that?

Dutch

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    for one.....your sustanon is not near enough. you should be doing around 250mg every third day or so. and the hgh for three weeks??? might as well cut that out completely, especially for what it costs. have you already purchased everything? or is this just something you are planning on doing, but havent bought yet?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    10 weeks of winny??

Can a liver handle that?

Dutch
    sure it can. get tested in week 5 and at the end

i guess ill cut the winni down to 100mg for the last 3 weeks and replace the first seven weeks with 200mg deca week, n drop the sust to a level 250mg week?? i really wanna use the hgh, i have a 100i/u kit.. the gear i havent got yet, my guy is waitin for me to order..

thanxs for the avatar pinn!

definitely dont drop sust to 250mg/wk. you need to up it to 750/wk. if you can....get test e instead of sust, and do 500mg/wk of test e. also.....if you are going to get deca ...then do 400mg/wk with the test or sust.

test e/or sust deca
    500mg/wk 400mg/wk

i would also run the test/or sust for a minimum of 12 weeks, and the deca for a minimum of 11 weeks.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    nice titties but your gonna get in trouble with that avy bro, nudity is not allowed.

dv

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    masterbol is deffinatly right only 3 wks of HGH,,, no point in that really.

If your trying to stay in low moderate doses go with test e @ 500mg EW only 2 shots a week, as apposed to EOD shots with sustanon .If you go with sustanon keep the dose deffinatly above 500mg EW not 250mg EW.

winny @ 50-100 mg ED not EW. IF you use deca stay @ 400mg EW for best results.

run the test 12 wks, run the deca 11wks.

dv

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your avatar has been removed.

Do not post nudity again.

~SC~

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by titties
    i guess ill cut the winni down to 100mg for the last 3 weeks and replace the first seven weeks with 200mg deca week, n drop the sust to a level 250mg week?? i really wanna use the hgh, i have a 100i/u kit.. the gear i havent got yet, my guy is waitin for me to order..
    I would use sus at 500mg a week, but i would prefer if you had Test Enanthate .

The HGH for 3 weeks is a complete waste of time and money, save your 100 IU and keep them till you get more to put together a decent course of GH.

thank you all for your input. im gonna drop the sust and get enanth... and to Martini, i have access to as much hgh as needed.. could you suggest a cycle..?? I have read so much, and the only thing i can consistently find is to use between 3 and 8 iu a day... but there are many different opinions on what time of day, and the duration of the cycle... thanks again to everyone!

thank you all for your input. im gonna drop the sust and get enanth... and to Martini, i have access to as much hgh as needed.. could you suggest a cycle..?? I have read so much, and the only thing i can consistently find is to use between 3 and 8 iu a day... but there are many different opinions on what time of day, and the duration of the cycle... thanks again to everyone!
    the main problem was the 3 week cycle of hgh. not near long enough.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You are 5'7 160lbs??? WTF! Do you even eat or workout between cycles? Were you 120lbs when you did your first cycle? You should seriously consider eating something and getting that "4000 calorie diet you are going to throw in" In check before doing this cycle. No flame, but come on. You are puney with three cycles under your belt. Just maybe something is off with your program or diet? Ya think.

hey ibd, your right and i agree heavily with ya man, but when i cycled i got up to 180.. my problem with a good diet has recently been solved, im in the marine corps and ive been overseas so many times its killed any sort of a healthy diet.. when im over there i have access to nothing other than meals ready to eat compliments of the military! but i fully agree with ya, i know my diet needs to be more regimented, which is what im working on now that im back for good...

Good! Hope I didn't come off to harsh, but come on, at 160lbs, you need to work on getting back up to 180 and then cycling. You can do it EASILY with proper calorie intake. This is just my personal recommendation for maximum results. Would you rather be 180 after cycling now. OR 195-200 in a year or so? I speak from my own mistakes, just tryin to help.

j martini is offline Member
    If you are going to be using the GH for the purpose of building some muscle and not just fat loss i would use between 4-6IU per day. Take half your dose in the morning and the other half in mid afternoon. Personally i would cycle for at least 6 months.

holy shizer martini.. i def. cant afford that sorta gh... but thanks thats what i needed to know.. n thanks for the advice ib....

You will need a minimum of Three kits to notice anything. Hold on to what you have or get rid of it.

Thread Information