Smiley619 is offline Member

Sus is King of test

talking to this guy at the gym, he was freaking huge and cut the phuck up. i told him about my past cycle of eq and test e, and he asked why i hadnt used sus. then went on talking about sus is the best test period. then i told him that i wanted to do a prop/tren a run, and he said prop was useless because its in and out of your system. oh yeah he also gave me a cycle i should do but it consisted of anadrol 75/sus/ dbol ! i told hiom that two orals was bad and he said i would be ok and to run the drol wk1-4 and dbol 6-10.so yeah i just want to know what you guys thought about that.

ironmuscle16 is offline New Member
    prop bad cuz its out f ur system to quick..i dont know about all of you but i think that is a good thing..and sus is the shit if you shoot eod

Drol AND dbol ????.....thats why he is huge(and next in line for a liver transplant).....its not from the sust.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Test is test they just take differnt times to kick in...you will loose your water bloat fast with test prop then you would with cyp or ethante just because of its active life.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmuscle16
    and sus is the shit if you shoot eod
    i agree i loved my sust cycle. Thinking of doing another

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Alot of the retired BBers at my gym all swear by Sust.That's pretty much all they used(As far as Test goes) during their careers.I never did ask why though..just found it to be rather odd.

~Pinnacle~

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    dude is stupid imo. a tren prop cycle would be nasty. you'd be shredded and have some lbm gains too. i like the immediate results from prop as opposed to E or cyp where you have to wait like 4 wks unless you kickstart it. just because he's huge doesn't mean he's smart. keep researching the cycle you're plannin. its a good one. esp for cuttin.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    your right huge does not mean smart! eventhough i will nt be taking his advice on roids, it feels good as **** to have a domestic human grade source! no more jockin it back from tj and wondering if its real or not. so im happy about that.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    sus is a love it or hate it type of drug. i personally like it but im addicted to prop now!

bigmike9191 is offline New Member
    i love the sust too!! EOD, and i was the strongest ive ever been while on it! but trying prop now, im on my 2nd week of 100mg prop 75mg fina ED. we ll see what happens!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    guess that guy doesn't know about the 50mg of prop is his sust!

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    i use to get sus pre loads back in the days best test i ever took .only shot it once a week with great gains.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Drol AND dbol????.....thats why he is huge(and next in line for a liver transplant).....its not from the sust.
    this is so true

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    alot of older bodybuilders in my gym loved sust and always said that sust is the best.... they used to inject them once a week or even twice to thrice..... i told them about unstable blood levels but he told me no such thing in the good old days..just jab and pump... who cares bout stable blood levels...

Thread Information