Thread: Please Help.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

Please Help.

I have a left sore delt with some swelling. Its slightly red and warm. I only injected in this area roughly 2 weeks ago. It doesn't hurt, only when i touch it. What is it? Do i need some anti-biotics?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you shoot it two weeks ago i would have to say you have the first stage if a infection.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...03#post2114803

yeah sound kinda like this guys thread here just yesterday...

what did you Inject @ how much and only 1 time there.?

dv

All i can do is give you my experience. I was doing prop everyday for about 8 months, my dealts and glutes got to the point that they just couldn't take it anymore, the only reason i stopped the cycle was to let my injection sites heal up. Towards the end my right delt would swell up like there was a tennis ball under my skin, it was slightly red and a little warm, it was a hard knot like swelling that stayed with me for almost three weeks, I am all better know, i just let it heal on it's own, the swelling is gone and there is no sign of any damage at all.. just my experience.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bump for MG!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    if you shoot it two weeks ago i would have to say you have the first stage if a infection.
    Will it get any worse? Or subside?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    bump for MG!
    Thanx bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    if you have an infection you need to get it sorted or your arm will fall off!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no it wont get better on its own. you should go to the doc and get some antibiotics

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    no it wont get better on its own. you should go to the doc and get some antibiotics
    I didn't really want my doc to know i was using AAS but i guess i have no choice. He isn't going to be very happy!

Its strange how its gone like this as i am VERY clean and follow all sanatary procedures. Maybe just bad luck hey?

I didn't really want my doc to know i was using AAS but i guess i have no choice. He isn't going to be very happy!

Its strange how its gone like this as i am VERY clean and follow all sanatary procedures. Maybe just bad luck hey?

as i told you in an earlier conversation MG your doc may be pis*ed with you but he cant do jack about it mate,be safe and go see him!

as i told you in an earlier conversation MG your doc may be pis*ed with you but he cant do jack about it mate,be safe and go see him!
    Will you come with me to hold my hand bro?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Matrix, i've had two abcesses. The last one had over a liter of pus, blood, etc. The Dr found 17 different bacteria inside that mofo, one was anaerobic (survives without oxygen) and could have killed me. I had to have iv antibiotics for a month after surgery, every four hours. Also, a nurse would come Mon -Sat, to drain my wound (since it heals inside out)...Rant , rant, rant...For a reason, though.
    You should definitely go to a Dr, b/c yes, it may go away. However, if it does not, they're gonna half to carve up your delt, which is no fun.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Matrix, i've had two abcesses. The last one had over a liter of pus, blood, etc. The Dr found 17 different bacteria inside that mofo, one was anaerobic (survives without oxygen) and could have killed me. I had to have iv antibiotics for a month after surgery, every four hours. Also, a nurse would come Mon -Sat, to drain my wound (since it heals inside out)...Rant , rant, rant...For a reason, though.
    You should definitely go to a Dr, b/c yes, it may go away. However, if it does not, they're gonna half to carve up your delt, which is no fun.
    Good Luck
    WOW. Sorry to hear about your experience bro. Makes me think a little differently now. Thanks! I will be booking a docs appointment on Monday. How dod yours look from the outside?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW. Sorry to hear about your experience bro. Makes me think a little differently now. Thanks! I will be booking a docs appointment on Monday. How dod yours look from the outside?
    My thing was the size of 3 softballs across the top of my right butt cheek. After 8 days it was really red, to the point where my skin was pealing. I got a fever around that time and could not walk....I had to use a walker, for old people. It was pretty bad.

Will you come with me to hold my hand bro?

course i will bud,i might have to carry it if your arm falls off beforehand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    My thing was the size of 3 softballs across the top of my right butt cheek. After 8 days it was really red, to the point where my skin was pealing. I got a fever around that time and could not walk....I had to use a walker, for old people. It was pretty bad.
    Mine is no where as bad as that........... yet. LOL. Its just slighty red and warm and a bit lumpy. Olny little bumps though, nothing the size of "softballs" You only notice it when you run your hand over it.

course i will bud,i might have to carry it if your arm falls off beforehand!!
    Don't worry bro. I have my Robocop arm replacement ready!

Thread Information