guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

creatine, glutamine while on cycle.

I plan on getting glutamine while on...it has always seemed to make me feel better.

but the true question is creatine. I am on the classic bulker, im sure you all know what that is.... dbol test e . deca .

i dont drink...etc. dont smoke etc.

can creatine help my gains at all. I know it holds water, and I know dbol does this as well. (different types) but both obviously bloat you. I also am running 10 mg ed nolva throughout. have ldex on hand. etc.

thanks guys.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I have used L-glutamine and creatine concurrent through cycle. No probs, I consider that just good nutrition. You use protein shakes while on right? Check out the profile on the side of your protein, glutamine is there , just an amino acid bro. Building blocks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont like creatine...makes me feel like shit...i take glutamine in the AM before i do my morning cardio

nice. I was thinking since im running my bulker ...creatine might help more. of course if i was running my cutting cylce i would run clen at some point. etc.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i am saving the creatine and the nitrix for post cycle... might need the boost during pct

vega that might be a good idea. ...keep the gains there with creatine during pct.

anyone have any studies on this? would be interesting to know. I def know my immune system with creatine and glutamine is much stronger.

GW

Thread Information