Skull Mason is offline Junior Member

first post winny in the house

Hey fellas first post. This is a great place and I am looking forward to gaining valuable insight and knowledge of getting big. So i am coming to the end of my winny cycle, one shot eod. Not trying to compete or get huge, just want a quality look. I have had great gains. OVer the years I have read a lot about winny and have even dabled with some test cyp which blew me up, and from this cycle I have gained much weight and strength. I eat well and take a lot of protein and a litlte bit of creatine (and watch PI)before working out. I also believe that some of my gains may have been natural because I always hear about winny alone not being able to much, but it seems to have done well with me. I hear lots of comments like 'steroidsss' and such from friends who dont know anything. No side effects as of yet either. So my question is, will I need to take anything coming off of winny alone? And how long can I wait until I do some more because I am real happy with things right now. Can I just get another bottle, I want to use it everyday instead of every other day, but I am thinking that may be when side effects might kick in? Also, i never read anything about winny affecting hair loss until I checked out this forums so if someone could let me know about that. I am 24. Sorry for the long post I just love my winny and am getting sad that the bottle is nearing empty. once again thanks fellas.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    u ran straight winnie?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good 2 hear that someone else likes winny! i hear nothing but negative comments about it all the time. how much were you shooting EOD by the way? winny needs to be taken ED at a min of 50mg

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    yes I ran straight winny. And I am surprised by reading on this forum about all the negative things ive heard about it, I got nothing but love for it. But remember I am an athlete and only preparing for sports, not trying to throw up massive amounts of weight and get huge. I never really got the breakdown of how much mgs are etc. I think its 1 cc I take EOD. I would like to take it ED if possible. ANy thoughts?

Thread Information