Papi93 is offline AR VET

Can Clomid Be Used While On Cycle?

Could you use clomid, during your cycle, to reduce testicular atrophy? I'm thinking that it is not strong enough. If clomid is not strong enough, HCG would be the only option then, right? Thanks for the help, bros!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well i assume you've tried nolva on cycle. if that didn't do the trick, than you know clomid won't. go with the hcg to combat the sucked up testies

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For testicular atrophy hcg works extremely well for me.

spud is offline Junior Member
    HCG is the way to go, but I've tried clomid mid cycle and did notice some nut growing. Not as good as with HCG, but still something.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well i assume you've tried nolva on cycle. if that didn't do the trick, than you know clomid won't. go with the hcg to combat the sucked up testies
    I don't see how nolva ties into this at all, Nolva does not help to bring your balls back to normal size on or off cycle.

Some guys do run clomid during their cycles to reduce testicular atrophy and it does work as long as you are consistent with it. If you are running harsh compounds at high dosages HCG may be the only option.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks for info, bros. I got what I needed.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    50mg/day of clomid throughout my whole cycle has never failed to keep my nuts from shrinking. It works, at least for me, and the subsequent recovery is much faster.

Unoid is offline Member
    try experienmenting with a 2on 2 off of Longjack + trib on cycle.

I've done it my past short cycle which is test,eq,tren ,winny (6week) and my shutdown has been much less than my last cycle of test/eq.

Longjack/trib combo or longjack by itself I'm confident does slow the shutdown by maybe 50%

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    try experienmenting with a 2on 2 off of Longjack + trib on cycle.

I've done it my past short cycle which is test,eq,tren ,winny (6week) and my shutdown has been much less than my last cycle of test/eq.

Longjack/trib combo or longjack by itself I'm confident does slow the shutdown by maybe 50%
    please explain bro. on test/eq/tren/and winny you're gonna be shut down 100% tren is more suppressive than deca . you say the shut down was much less than your last cycle? explain how you know about your shut down

and finally, show us how you know that longjack/trib slows the "shutdown" by 50%....not tryin to bust your balls bro....just want to know what you think "shutdown" is and how you've determined if you're shut down more or less

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    50mg/day of clomid throughout my whole cycle has never failed to keep my nuts from shrinking. It works, at least for me, and the subsequent recovery is much faster.
    I think I will try that on my next cycle. Thanks symatech!

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Very interesting I have always wondered about this.. Clomid is alot easier for me to get my hands on right now. This is good advice, i think i will try it out on my next cycle as well.

Thread Information