Thread: winny?

djwaco is offline New Member

winny?

I am thinking of tring winny for the first time. I just want to put alittle bit of weight on(around 5 pounds). I am already a pretty stocky guy(5'7'' 210)and wanted to get cut. This is my first time taking any steroid and was wondering if this is the right choice, if not what is and any other info.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board.Read the educational threads.Research using the search engine,and when you've done that.Come back with more educated questions.We're here to help,but first you must help yourself.

Happy reading.....

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Focus on the diet forum as well. Winny may not be the answer if you do not have everything in order.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    READ READ READ - everyone is def hear to help but its best to READ READ READ first.

winny

I thought that was an educated question. I wanted info on if I should take it to get those results or if I should take something else.I have read alot about it but , want info from someone who has done it before.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djwaco
    I thought that was an educated question. I wanted info on if I should take it to get those results or if I should take something else.I have read alot about it but , want info from someone who has done it before.
    at your stats....i'd just concentrate on a good training routine and adjusting my diet. steroids don't get you cut..your diet and cardio will. winny only isnt even a cycle.....if you're planning on doing 1 steroid ....make it testosterone .....you'll thank us for it

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    we are def not bashing you - if you go to the search tab and type in winstrol or winny you will see TONS of threads on it that will help guide you. ive done winny before and I liked it. you'll see a lot of posts on here where people havent liked it due to the soreness on the joints. i didnt have that problem. and when i did take it i took it by itself - and ran it ED like its supposed to be done. needles also - no tabs here. sticking yourself 7x a week can be a hassle but its more effective that way. im getting ready to take it again but this time with test. last time i took it was about 10 years ago.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes, depending on your diet and training, It is deff. possible for you to gain 5lbs LBM. I would suggest taking it 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks. This protocal is assuming you want to take Winstrol by itself. I personally do not like the compound, and my joints thank me for it.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    u can get 5lbs out of winny..
    whats your bodyfat %
    you may not notice any "cutting" effects with higher bf
    actually you wont but you will put a few pound on.
    ive done winny only before put 10lbs on and then dropped 5lbs in 7 weeks..
    no its not a real cycle granted but it will amke you rock hard and strong while on.
    around here they hate winny only idk why i mean most guys just use creatine
    and workout and swear by it so why not winny and workout right?
    thats JMO gluck

winny

Cool thanks. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction then. I should just change my diet.....Thanks again all

TCEL300 is offline Member
    diet..and cardio...when u reach ur peak then look towards AAS

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    We tell you to read the forums to educate yourself a little, cause we get these Q's 1,000 times a day, and it gets old....So i got this thread here 4 you its a good place to start. wont even take 5 minutes to read.

just click this link : Info to create the perfect cycle!

dirtyvegas

Thread Information