BoomBar is offline New Member

Question question on needles

I read some posts about this but its still not too clear for me. I want to start my first cycle soon and i want to change needles from the withdrawal to the injection. can i buy a 3 or 5cc syringe and then like some 21g needles for withdrawal and then some 23g for injections and are they guaranteed to fit the syringe or do certain needles fit certain syringes or all they all universal?

thanks for the help.
    Last edited by BoomBar; 09-25-2005 at 07:04 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get your pins and syringes seperately, depending on where you're getting them from and if it is the same manufacturer, the pins and the syringes should fit universally.

falker is offline Associate Member
    But why do you want to draw and stick with 2 different pins?

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Bro, stick with 3cc syringe,you really don't want more than 2cc per injection anyway.also 21 and 23 are fine just make sure if you inject in the glute you use a 1.5"and then 1' will work elsewhere as far as interchangeable mine do they are precision glide by BD.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by falker
    But why do you want to draw and stick with 2 different pins?
    Drawing and sticking with two diffrent pins is a good idea if your concerned about the 1st needle dulling after withdrawing from the vial. The pin will dull a bit after sticking the vial, but won't interfere with the injection. It all depends on how sensitive you are to injections. Personally, I don't feel the diffrence, but some people prefer a fresh, sharp needle after the draw from the vial.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Drawing and sticking with two diffrent pins is a good idea if your concerned about the 1st needle dulling after withdrawing from the vial. The pin will dull a bit after sticking the vial, but won't interfere with the injection. It all depends on how sensitive you are to injections. Personally, I don't feel the diffrence, but some people prefer a fresh, sharp needle after the draw from the vial.
    Yea, I use the same needle to draw and inject as well.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    just take the pain bro! wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. think of the pain as a price for getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    think of the pain as a price for getting bigger.
    I like that one.

BoomBar is offline New Member
    Well i was looking at the get**** site. So as long as theyre the same brand the needles should just snap on and off from the syringe?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    ive never seen diff size, i think any of them will fit another. might be wrong though

Thread Information