Juice41684 is offline New Member

Ip Gear and other dbols

I have 19 Ip 50 mg dbols and 32 5mg Pink Pentagon dbols....... how should one take these ..... does it matter to start with the IP labs ones and cut them in half for a few days than take wholes than come off with the 5 mg. ones at about 15 to 20 mg's a piece for the remainder of the days ???...?????

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    nooo

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    that being said, what are ya doin???? an oral only cycle, come on surely youve been around long enough to know this is a no no!!!!
    i mean it use to be every couple days someone would say something like that, but i havent been around too much lately.

a. dont do that.
    b. dont do it.
    c. i prey your taking it with something else. like test
    d. even with what you have its still barely enough to add to test
    e. .......

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Okay, so you've been a member since January ... You must not have logged in much since then.

How about "read" some cycles that are being critiqued, and what peoples suggestions are...

Juice41684 is offline New Member
    have taken a few cycles in my lifetime ....... deca a few sust cycles and what not ...... dbol was my very first cycle ..... the last time i did my sust cycle i "jumpstarted" it with dbol at about 15 - 25 mgs per day for 2 and a half weeks ..... this is what i got left over and my bro had the IP's leftover ..... i ended up breaking my hand and could not go to the gym..... i need a little jump start .... i feel like a bitch b/c of the size i lost .... i havent been able to go back for about 2 1/2 months b/c it just wasnt ready yet ... i dont want to do another full all out cycle b.c i just dont want to do it ..... plan is to lift hard for a month and see if i should take the remaining shit i got ...

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    DBol only is lame. Do Test-P/Dbol/NPP, at the appropiate dosages.

Thread Information