Thread: Too much Juice?

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member

Too much Juice?

My opinion does not reflect eveyones opinions.

The olympia should start judging on symentry. Most of the pros today look pregnant i.e. Colman. The freaks are starting to look stupid, more or less like big rocks. Take Arnold for example, which in my opinion was the best body in body building to date. He had huge everything except the stomach. his waist was super tiny and ripped, with a massive chest, delts, and arms to proportion it. If only the pros increased there masswile staying slim in the waist. Impossible, maybe, but so wasnt getting as big as Ron colman, or Cutler. Maybe someone will come up with a juice to cure the problem of big bellies, or gene minipulation will make people massive like colman and give small waists like arnold, or maybe people will become smarter with nutririon and training plans.

All in all the judges should start judging symentry and shape. Are these subjects not part of being a pro bodybuilder too?

p.s. I am only a fan of Arnold for what he did for bodybuilding up until the point of him becoming Governer. Now he anoyes me in his ant-anabolic ways and preaching. Arnold if your reading this, say what you realy believe not what the politics tels you to say, it ruins your credibility with the bodybuilding and sports world (if it matters to you anymore).

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    as a bodybuilder, i love arnold. As a politician, i fucking hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    as a bodybuilder, i love arnold. As a politician, i fucking hate him.

I understand bro. kinda sad huh?

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    I understand bro. kinda sad huh?
    Very sad, and whats even worse is that the age kids start are getting even younger and younger in hopes of going pro. I'm starting more than likely this year because the chance is worth it to me even though it could be harmful to my health, i just feel like its worth it. If it was back to the way it used to be in arnolds day everyone would be alot better off.

j martini is offline Member
    There is still a few symetrical physiques in pro bodybuilding Chris Cormier and Dexter Jackson. Personally i would rather look like these two than Arnold. Even in arnolds day he was not the best IMO that would have being Sergio Oliva.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    There is still a few symetrical physiques in pro bodybuilding Chris Cormier and Dexter Jackson. Personally i would rather look like these two than Arnold. Even in arnolds day he was not the best IMO that would have being Sergio Oliva.
    Cormier is great and he isnt even close to peaking genetically. I'm sure he will have his day.

True out of all the people in pro heavy, i would say dex and chri are best symetricaly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too much Juice?-olympia.jpg  

Thread Information