Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    STOP IT YOUR KILLING ME

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Umm... what was the topic again??? I think after all the bullshit I just read that the topic went somewhere along the line of what oral steroid you like the best.
    Personally, IMO, the thai pink dbols are the ONLY option for me; if I add an oral to a cycle. Under 50mg ED too... or else. And no longer than 6 weeks into the cycle. I think they're a great jumpstart to any cycle.
    As far as any of the other orals out there, either too costly or too many sides to wanna bother with it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    I'm actually making helpful posts this time you asshat!
    Don't call Pinnacle an asshat, he has some of the most experience of any of our members, and I respect that.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    since when do 18 yr olds give advice on roids!!! Drol is the most powerful bulking steroid full stop, but clearly u dont know what ur doing, because u put parabolan in which not onli duznt exist nemore but is also an injectable.
    this is really an arguable point. There is a tread on here somewhere that actuals shows datat thats suggests dbol mg for mg is a more powerful oral then drol. Main reason people see drol as being better is because they run it so much higher. (the normal dose for dbol is anywhere from 30-50mg rarely do you see anyone going higher then that, however drol people run upwards of 150)
    magic

just read all the bullshit posts in between here. whats with everyone jumping down hoss' throat... i read the posts he didn;t do anything wrong. true he got banend before but it wasn;t for giving out bad advice it was cause he was too young to be on the boards per the board rules. I see nothing wrong with him giving advice on someting (even if he hasnt; done it) as long as he doesn;t give bad or dangerous adivce which could harm someone. Personally i've never run drol but if someone comes on here saying that they wanna run it for 10 weeks and at 250mg i know it's a bad idea (just from what i have read and my own research) and so i'm going to comment on it and try to help them out. IMO there is nothing wrong with anyone's advice unless it has potential to cause harm and until that happens then we have no reason to get all pissy bout it....
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 09-25-2005 at 06:00 PM.

100m champ is offline Member
    dianabol and turniabol are ma favorite orals

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Don't call Pinnacle an asshat, he has some of the most experience of any of our members, and I respect that.
    Respect is EARNED not GIVEN. I believe in mutual respect, not respecting someone based upon their reputation. If someone wants respect from me, they'd better give it back.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    .....lol, yea you will get alot of heat for being so young on this board, lol I know because im 19, but you might as well get used to it if your gonna be on this board, this is a good site to get pct/other compounds and diet tips, just wait and ask for help with some sorta gear and you will find none all you will find is somebody saying your to young, o yea sorry for getting off topic.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    .....lol, yea you will get alot of heat for being so young on this board, lol I know because im 19, but you might as well get used to it if your gonna be on this board, this is a good site to get pct/other compounds and diet tips, just wait and ask for help with some sorta gear and you will find none all you will find is somebody saying your to young, o yea sorry for getting off topic.
    Nah its all good. This in a way, is new to me. I've been on the board since I was 15 but since at the time I wasnt 18, I wasn't allowed to post here. I figured the three years of research I had done would be fair enough to be able to post here without taking heat--guess not.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    nope your still not eligable to post if you still have the word teen in your age, even though a good amount of them do know alot about gear, so its all right to be 25 or 35 only gear they are familar with it test, so that gives them right to post were 16/19 that has alot more experience with gear and pct and know's a proper cycle, cant post or even banned for being young i think but what ever...............
    Last edited by Ryano2005; 09-25-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information