Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jerryboy is offline Junior Member

What Oral Bulking Sterioid Do You Like Best

Out of all of these oral bulking steroids which ones do you like the best. Please give your imput as to why. (Androlic-50)(Anapolon)(Parabolan )(Naposim)(Andriol )(Anvar)( Stanabol)(Dbol ). Thanks for your imput.

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    parabolan isnt oral stanabol and andriol is for cutting and androlic and anapolan same thing =anadrol Naposim and dbol same thing so the best for bulking would be anadrol late bro

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're thinking of doing an oral only cycle. Dont. *ALWAYS* have an injectable in your cycle. I havent seen many of your posts so i'm not sure if you're new to the game or have already done a few.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    If you're thinking of doing an oral only cycle. Dont. *ALWAYS* have an injectable in your cycle. I havent seen many of your posts so i'm not sure if you're new to the game or have already done a few.

Aren't you that 16 yr old post whore that gets banned from every board on the net?

~Pinnacle~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I've read everywhere that orals only are not as effective as injectables and more liver damage and other side effects.

BigLeeJones187 is offline New Member
    d-bol 4me. start on it for every cycle. do four weeks on at start of the cycle to get a gud pump n get my strength up quik, then come off it n let the juice run its magic. and yeah all orals put strain on ur liver as they need to be digested b4 they go into the blood.
    nice1

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Aren't you that 16 yr old post whore that gets banned from every board on the net?

~Pinnacle~
    I'm the 18 year old that was banned from every board on the net when I was 16

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I've read everywhere that orals only are not as effective as injectables and more liver damage and other side effects.
    Totally true about what this bro said.

Dude if you're gonna run a cycle, throw some test in there and stack it with dbol . That would give you straight mass. Dbol only would make you fat as hell when you came off.

I'm the 18 year old that was banned from every board on the net when I was 16
    OK..so you're 18 and will be banned from every board on the net shortly.

~Pinnacle~

OK..so you're 18 and will be banned from every board on the net shortly.

~Pinnacle~
    I'm actually making helpful posts this time you asshat!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Dont use orals alone, they should be used with an injectable cycle... the only two I would recommend for bulk is dianabol (dbol ) or anadrol (drol, abombs). The rest may have their place... just not for bulking.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    many people run var only cycles and have optimal results this way... but, yes, the MAJORITY of cycles should be run with test.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    many people run var only cycles and have optimal results this way... but, yes, the MAJORITY of cycles should be run with test.
    IMO I think thats not too big of a deal considering var isnt as strong as dbol . I forgot about Var, so you're right--the majority not all orals.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I ran Var and IGF as a cutting cycle........... it was a decent cycle. but to see good results somone better have tons of cash because it isn't cheap........... also, VAR is in no way a bulking compound.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I ran Var and IGF as a cutting cycle........... it was a decent cycle. but to see good results somone better have tons of cash because it isn't cheap........... also, VAR is in no way a bulking compound.
    Hey...when are you gonna make me a Vet? You oughta give me the custom title, "The Recuring Nightmare" or "the plague" or something cool like that

Savage1 is offline New Member
    DBOL is great for bulking. Anadrol is just too ahrd on the system and you loose way to much for my liking.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    since when do 18 yr olds give advice on roids!!! Drol is the most powerful bulking steroid full stop, but clearly u dont know what ur doing, because u put parabolan in which not onli duznt exist nemore but is also an injectable.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    nothing wrong with an 18 year old giving advice,as long as it is sound advice. a lack of age does not mean a lack of knowledge. in a board where we constantly fight stereotypes because of what we want to do, dont you think that statement is a little shortsighted?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    since when do 18 yr olds give advice on roids!!! Drol is the most powerful bulking steroid full stop, but clearly u dont know what ur doing, because u put parabolan in which not onli duznt exist nemore but is also an injectable.
    I knew i'd be taking heat for being so young, but i've been on the boards doing my research since I was 15 years old and the majority of the bros here will vouch for me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    nothing wrong with an 18 year old giving advice,as long as it is sound advice. a lack of age does not mean a lack of knowledge. in a board where we constantly fight stereotypes because of what we want to do, dont you think that statement is a little shortsighted?
    That's what i'm saying, thanks bro

jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    I LOVE YOU GUYS

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Drol is the best for size but the worst for side effects not to mention very good for increasing aggression. I personally would take a good oil test for mass and a little dbols for the great feeling they give along with an anabolic substance also.

No age duznt mean a lack of knowledge but for roids it duz, imo if u have not used them urself u shud not give advice on them period!!

No age duznt mean a lack of knowledge but for roids it duz, imo if u have not used them urself u shud not give advice on them period!!
    That's horse shit. There could be some retard on here whos been doing Drol or Dbol only giving out advice when I myself could correct the problem without even though I myself havent used.

and if you can't spell you shouldnt type!

and i have used them. sometimes doing stuff the wrong way gives you a better perspective from which to illustrate your point, a basis in wisdom if you will.

and if you can't spell you shouldnt type!

and i have used them. sometimes doing stuff the wrong way gives you a better perspective from which to illustrate your point, a basis in wisdom if you will.
    I wasnt talking about u fool! I was talking to hoss! I can spell, but its quicker to not botha spelling properly!!

That's horse shit. There could be some retard on here whos been doing Drol or Dbol only giving out advice when I myself could correct the problem without even though I myself havent used.
    No it isnt horseshit, only people who have experienced steroid use good or bad should give advice on it. Its like me giving u advice on skydiving when ive never done it, no matter how much stuff other people may have told me about it, theres nothing like personal experience. Yes u can know what other people have told you, and you may well be right some of the time, but what other people tell you isnt always correct and roids affect everyone differently. You for example are in no position to comment on side effects or anything becoz you have not used!!

No it isnt horseshit, only people who have experienced steroid use good or bad should give advice on it. Its like me giving u advice on skydiving when ive never done it, no matter how much stuff other people may have told me about it, theres nothing like personal experience. Yes u can know what other people have told you, and you may well be right some of the time, but what other people tell you isnt always correct and roids affect everyone differently. You for example are in no position to comment on side effects or anything becoz you have not used!!
    Brother James...I agree 100% with you.It scares the shit out of me to see some young post whore peddling advice in this forum.

~Pinnacle~

I've used andro and Methyl 1-test which from whats been said, has worse side effects than some gear and i've personally handled the sides with no problem. If I can help someone out or correct them on a dangerous cycle and use my knowledge to help them to tell them whats right so they get the best out of what they're doing, than thats what i'm going to do. If you dont like it, thats your problem.

i could understand if hoss was totally off the wall wrong, but all he did was correctly contribute. damn...let it go boys. he aint hurting nothing, and although i wasnt around when he was banned, he seems for the most part to be a contributing member of this board for now. and even if hes wrong, how many idiots with many cycles under their belt feel free to offer up erroneous and sometimes blatantly stupid information. just review the post on synthol that keeps being brought up

Fuck it. This is the shit I dont understand about boards.

If I post in the lounge, I get shit for not "making any contributions" to the board. When I do make useful contributions, I have people on my ass for helping--So someone please explain to me WHAT THE FUCK am I supposed to do? If i'm not wanted here, say it and i'm gone. It's not like this board is my only home.

i could understand if hoss was totally off the wall wrong, but all he did was correctly contribute. damn...let it go boys. he aint hurting nothing, and although i wasnt around when he was banned, he seems for the most part to be a contributing member of this board for now. and even if hes wrong, how many idiots with many cycles under their belt feel free to offer up erroneous and sometimes blatantly stupid information. just review the post on synthol that keeps being brought up
    He very well could harm someone with his advice.He's an absolute danger in this forum and all should be made aware of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Fuck it. This is the shit I dont understand about boards.

If I post in the lounge, I get shit for not "making any contributions" to the board. When I do make useful contributions, I have people on my ass for helping--So someone please explain to me WHAT THE FUCK am I supposed to do? If i'm not wanted here, say it and i'm gone. It's not like this board is my only home.
    Go post in the diet forum,or workout forum,where you can;t harm anyone with advice!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Go post in the diet forum,or workout forum,where you can;t harm anyone with advice!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    Sure.

If you can explain to me how the first person used AAS without any sides what so ever without any guidance from other people i'll leave.

Sure.

If you can explain to me how the first person used AAS without any sides what so ever without any guidance from other people i'll leave.
    I'll let you be.You'll be banned in no time flat here AGAIN.That I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000% certain of.

~Pinnacle~

may0r420 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlewis1111
    parabolan isnt oral

its comes in oral form from BD

zeroyon is offline New Member

I'm Bulking now, what do you think HOSS

I've been on this 14 week Anadrol50, dianabol cycle, I think I'm at the point where I can get into cutting up.. I plan on a 8 week, meth, crack and heroin cutting routine, to get me back down,,..

I would say everyone seems to be riding hoss pretty hard....(not really a need) One quick correction would have been enough
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Oral Bulking Sterioid Do You Like Best-bellybutton.jpg  

I'll let you be.You'll be banned in no time flat here AGAIN.That I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000% certain of.

~Pinnacle~
    Aww cmon buddy--whats the matter, arent cha gonna answer my question?

Banned? Cmon bro--been there done that. Nothing new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroyon
    I've been on this 14 week Anadrol50, dianabol cycle, I think I'm at the point where I can get into cutting up.. I plan on a 8 week, meth, crack and heroin cutting routine, to get me back down,,..

I would say everyone seems to be riding hoss pretty hard....(not really a need) One quick correction would have been enough

I thought you were dead serious until I saw the 8 week meth/crack cycle. I was like oh my god someone get him a new liver. LOL

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If i'm not wanted here, say it and i'm gone.
    Ok, you are not wanted here. I said it. Be gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information