BigLeeJones187 is offline New Member

Most weight put on during a cycle?!?

just a quik question to all. wutz the most weight u put on during a cycle? what wher u on? did u put on solid mass? did u manage to keep ur gains? and did u get any badass stretch marks? lol
    nice1

the most weight i put with my last cycle 2nd cycle i went from 90kg to 101 & lost 1kg it was nice testE/dbol /deca /winny cycle it was 15wk

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I put on 76 pounds over a 48 week cycle of dbol , anadrol , test e, and gh. I held a little water but took care of that on my last 10 weeks with some prop and winny. Stretch marks were pretty bad, and for some reason my jaw seems to have gotten huge, other then that i think i'll be aight though.

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I put on 76 pounds over a 48 week cycle of dbol, anadrol, test e, and gh. I held a little water but took care of that on my last 10 weeks with some prop and winny. Stretch marks were pretty bad, and for some reason my jaw seems to have gotten huge, other then that i think i'll be aight though.
    roflcopter

TCEL300 is offline Member
    76 fukn pounds??..what was ur starting weight?

j martini is offline Member
    Hard to say. One cycle of sus after a contest i gained 45 pound but that doesnt really count as it was after dieting for a bodybuilding comp.

Probably my second cycle was the best for real gains Test E, deca , winny gained about 25 pounds of good weight this was also the point where i learned how to eat and train correctly.

thore is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I put on 76 pounds over a 48 week cycle of dbol, anadrol, test e, and gh. I held a little water but took care of that on my last 10 weeks with some prop and winny. Stretch marks were pretty bad, and for some reason my jaw seems to have gotten huge, other then that i think i'll be aight though.
    Your jawbone grew because of the Growth Hormone . Don't know exactly how it works as I've never messed around with GH, but I do know that it is a side effect.

and for some reason my jaw seems to have gotten huge, other then that i think i'll be aight though.[/QUOTE]

Acromeglia..

Quote Originally Posted by thore
    Your jawbone grew because of the Growth Hormone. Don't know exactly how it works as I've never messed around with GH, but I do know that it is a side effect.
    only if you have the disease already....it just accellerates it

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Gained 30 kept 25 12 weeks sus only 500 per week 1st cycle

zeroyon is offline New Member
    25 LBS, IN 3 MONTHS COULD HAVE BEEN MORE BUT i DIDNT EAT ENOUGH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Most weight put on during a cycle?!?-monkeybiz.jpg  

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    and for some reason my jaw seems to have gotten huge, other then that i think i'll be aight though.
    Acromeglia..[/QUOTE]
    Acroiwasjustkidding.......come on now

Thread Information