Thread: missing link

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

missing link

IF i were to do a cycle (thoeretically of course)
    i think i would run something like this:
    1-14 test E 600mg/wk
    1-12 deca 500mg/wk (ran 300 last time but dont think it was quite enough)
    1-4? prop 65 ED or dbol 35-40ED
    13-16 prop 65ED
    nolva thoughout along with ldex or letro (not sure which i wanna run) with standard pct protocol.

anything else i should add in there fellas
    and which one do ya'll think i should chose for a jump?
    - at this point im thinking prop cause i am goin to have a few bottles left over from my proposed spring/summer cycle im goin to be running next year (gonna go with tren and prop but that wont be till summer 06)
    *however i really liked my first run with dbol, althogh i think i should have gone higher on the dose...
    anyway help me out fellas
    magic

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like a good one! Should be fun.

I like the test 2 weeks longer than the deca . Prop kills me pain wise so I'd go with the dbol option. I prefer ldex over letro, letro wants to hamper my libido. If you are prone to "shrinkage," you might want to add some HCG .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I like the cycle as well...I'd go Dbol up front,and use the prop,as you have,for the tail end.
    I prefer l-dex over letro.

~Pinnacle~

ya i used both ldex and letro in the past... really didn;t notice much of a difference. forgot to add this will be #4 (although i did cut one way short cause of circumstances so i can consider it 3). Will also have b6 and i have bromo on hand just in case. though didn;t have problems before so dont anticipate them this time (rather be prepared then sorry though)
    ya im really leaning toward the dbol upfront, i think last time my dose was just too low, but ya live and learn right???

been thinking bout HCG but never really had a problem coming back in the past, and frankly im not real sure how to run HCG anyway....i know it's run during cycle but what kind of dose. frequency am i looking at with it?? any input on that would be appreciated.

thanks for the input fellas
    magic

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    HCG @ 500 iu's twice weekly.

~Pinnacle~

omg i read the whole HCG profile and now im very confused.. first it says to run during cycle then with PCT then for 3 weeks then someone mentions 500 biweekly.....

Pin- by twice weekly are you refering to entire cycle or a specific time period (ex near the end of cycle)

i've always though bout running HCG specially lats cycle of test deca as a precautionary measure but always got by without it..... this is some good info to finally get to know
    magic

Thread Information