daaaan is offline Associate Member

injecting tren and prop

I'm going to brew my own tren anp prop which will be at 100mg/cc for the prop and 75mg/cc for the tren. This means that i will have to inject 2cc's every day.

My question is, can i inject that amount into my pecs and triceps in one spot or is it too much for 1 shot?

Thanks

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I'm going to brew my own tren anp prop which will be at 100mg/cc for the prop and 75mg/cc for the tren. This means that i will have to inject 2cc's every day.

My question is, can i inject that amount into my pecs and triceps in one spot or is it too much for 1 shot?

Thanks
    Personally, I would never inject in my pecs or tris. I always use my legs and glutes. You can inject in 3 differant spots on each leg if you do it right. Just gotta rotate and keep track of the rotation spots.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have done 2 cc in tris only 1 in the pecs

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dude, do you think you're going to get localized growth from site injecting or something? LMAO. Also, have you even DONE tren before? If not, start with 50mg. Which brand of tren and prop are you using. I don't think you realize how much those two things might hurt ... I personally wouldn't want EITHER of those muscles out of commission when I want to be working them.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yea I always avoid shooting in the Pec. Shot some B12 in there once and it felt horrible. That was definitely a last.
    No need to go in the pec, stick w/ the quads and glutes for 2cc's of oil

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan

Thanks
    Why don't you simply make a blend with 100mg Prop and 75mg Tren? You could make that relatively painless. It's done all the time.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha, I have that sitting on my table next to my laptop. I'm counting the days till I stick myself. lol.

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Dude, do you think you're going to get localized growth from site injecting or something? LMAO. Also, have you even DONE tren before? If not, start with 50mg. Which brand of tren and prop are you using. I don't think you realize how much those two things might hurt ... I personally wouldn't want EITHER of those muscles out of commission when I want to be working them.

no idiot i don't think i'll get localozed growth. i'm doing it cause i'm gonna inject myself everyday and I want to rotate.

Thread Information