Thread: D-bol question

JMack is offline Junior Member

D-bol question

I plan on running 4 weeks of dbol on my next cycle but have never taken it before. I planned on running 40mg a day. Can I take it all at once or is it more beneficial to spread it out during the day? Thanks

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack
    I plan on running 4 weeks of dbol on my next cycle but have never taken it before. I planned on running 40mg a day. Can I take it all at once or is it more beneficial to spread it out during the day? Thanks
    Dbol only?????? Not advised. I hope your running test with it. If you have never ran dbolo, start with 30mg a day and take it 3 times a day about 4 to 5 hours a part at 10mg a dose. You need to run test with it though.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen to Nickster. However, you dont need to split up the dose. Some people like to take it all at once about 1.5-2 hrs before they go and workout. But keeping the blood levels even with it is probably the best bet and so I would split it up. Also use the search button. This question has already been answered I cant even count how many times.

-Bino

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I think he means he will be using the dbol as a kickstart. Spread the dose out over the day. The half life is only around 4 hours. Take with food if you start suffering from gastro pain.

yeah i am running test and deca as well, I did search but i guess not well enough. I read that some run 50mg and some say 30mg. I weigh 180, so i do not want to over do it but still want some good results

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yeah i am running test and deca as well, I did search but i guess not well enough. I read that some run 50mg and some say 30mg. I weigh 180, so i do not want to over do it but still want some good results

i have run 60mg before but some people carnt handdle it. If it's your first time with d/boll just take 30mg ED and split the dose up

The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member
    Must spread it out bro, it keeps the blood levels going well. Try to split it into doses evenly throughout a 24 hour day. It works best from what i've researched

cool, what about blood pressure is it going to shot mine through the roof?

cool, what about blood pressure is it going to shot mine through the roof?
    Do you have high blood pressure right now? It will make your blood pressure go up due to the insane bloat from the dbol but there are ways to keep it down. If you have high blood pressure be sure to have your doc monitor everything

My blood pressure is fine but my last cycle of test and winny it did get kinda high

My blood pressure is fine but my last cycle of test and winny it did get kinda high
    Dbol causes some pretty bad water retention so you might wanna have it checked periodically when you go on cycle.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u will definetely get a rise in your bp... 30mgs is fine for a first time. i ran that for 4 weeks and it worked out well. u have to split it up every 4 hrs or so.. the half life is short so taking it all at once won't do much good.

sorel_C is offline Member
    would it be okay to split one pill in half.. so you can dose 4 pills a day..?? im asking this because i get up preety early and go to bed around 10 so taking 3 pills a day every 4 hours wont be enuff for me for the whole day!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Listen to Nickster. However, you dont need to split up the dose. Some people like to take it all at once about 1.5-2 hrs before they go and workout. But keeping the blood levels even with it is probably the best bet and so I would split it up. Also use the search button. This question has already been answered I cant even count how many times.

-Bino
    Bullshit! You will piss out what your body cannot absord in one dose if you take too much at once. Take a look at your piss after a vitamin if you don't believe me.

The steroid dianabol aka.(dbol ), aka.(Anabol) aka. (naposim) Chemical Contents: ? Methandrostenolone / Methandienone has a very strong androgenic and anabolic affect which manifests itself in an enormous build up of strength and muscle mass. Dianabol is simply a mass building steroid that works quickly and reliably. A weight gain of 2-4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with dianabol.

When first introduced in 1960 dianabol aquired a winning reputation among top atheletes. It was called the breakfast of Champions and dianabol soon became the most favoured and most used anabolic steroid of all disciplines.

Dianabol is an oral steroid with a great affect on the protein. The affect of dianabol promotes the protein synthesis, thus it supports the build up of muscle. This affect manifests itself in a positive nitrogen balance. Dianabol premotes calcium deposits in the bones and has a strengthening affect on the entire organism.

In the U.S.A. dianabol was introduced in the 1960s by Ciba Giegy. The patent expired on the product and this is how a number of rival brands emerged with the same chemical constituents.Dianabol is a brand name and not a chemical name, therefore any product containing methandrostenolone, is now called dianabol, even though it may have another brand name such as Anabol.

Dianabol aromatises easily so that it is not a very good steroid when working out for a competition but for those wishing to aquire raw size, it is a star among oral steroids . Dianabol has a half-life time of only 3.2-4.5 hours, meaning that you should take Dianabol twice a day to enjoy a rich content in the blood stream. Many bodybuilders ask if dianabol can be taken alone, the answer is yes,but, truly great and fast results are best achieved when stacked with TEST, Deca or Sustanon . Take 5-10x 5mg tabs of dianabol a day and 4-6 amps of your favorite injectable steroid a week and watch for some amazing results in strength and size
    Last edited by Lavinco; 10-30-2005 at 08:32 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    As stated above, spread your dose out and drop it down to 25mg-30mg/day.

southernfire is offline New Member

question

i was going around the idea of starting a dbol cycle. a guy i knew said he could get some but he has yellow 5 side tabs with the "snake and bow" on one side and a line on the other. i've seen winny like this, but is it possible that dbol comes yellow too?

Thread Information