View Poll Results: Which do you like better and or agree with more?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Duchaines work

5 100.00%
  • Nelson Montana

0 0%
  • Paul Borreson

0 0%
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Best Steroid Education Series?

which is the best of these? I read Dans first one. havent read Montana or watched Borresons video yet.
    Trying to decide which one to buy first. Also, for those familiar with all or 2 of the 3, comments on how their opinions differ is appreciated.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    anthony "hooker" roberts, read all the profiles, i doubt you will have many more q's after that

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Have to go with Danny...That dude was crazy. He made himself a lab rat too. He popped a-bombs like they were popcorn. Now I don't agree with everything I read but that stuff is dated now. It was the best info back then.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that shit. the best way to learn is to be on the forums ALOT for months.

My personal favorite was/is Duchaine. He pioneered PCT, Anti-E use, and was the first to tell us about Clen , Eq, DNP , Sust, etc....a pioneer in the field...a very engaging writer and a very good scientific mind.

Nelson Montana and Borrenson just don't do it for me like Duchaine...

Llewellyn (currently) has the best reference book out...but he isn't very creative with his use of the research. I'll give you an example of what I mean:

He still (in Anabolics 2005) lists his reccomended dose of Arimidex as 1mg (although he notes some people claim to have had good results with half that)...I mean...about two years ago, I brought out the research (to the 'net, first on BB4L, then in my Arimidex profile here ) showing that 1mg and .5mgs are basically the EXACT same thing, for estrogen suppression and testosterone elevation. Why not save your $$$$ and always use half that dose...in fact, 1mg is pretty similar to 10mgs also (yeah, I have the research proving that)....so maybe we can even use 1/4th or 1/10th of a mg...

Another example:

Llewellyn still lists Ketotifen as the only thing you can use to upgrade Beta-2 receptors, while a decade ago Dan Duchaine told us we could use Periactin to do so, and a year ago I told you to save your $$$$ because Benadryl is 1/25th the price of Ketotifen or Periactin; and can be used just as effectively as those two.

I just think Duchaine was the most creative in the field, even though he struck out a few times with his ideas...he really pushed the envelope. Borrenson and Montana don't rate as highly as either Duchaine or Llewellyn, and the latter simply doesn't do enough creative work in his book series (although he has some interesting stuff in some articles)....

Duchaine is still top notch in my book....

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Duchaine...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Bump.
    dv

I'm kind of at the point now that I basically just download PDF's of entire medical journals and read them for a few hours each night (no, really....ask System_Admin...he's seen it...it's really disturbing...).

Where can i get these online hooker.?
    dv

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Where can i get these online hooker.?
    dv
    Medical Journals?

Basically you can just google "pdf's" and then put in journal titles to the search...but Medline and JSPET will have abstracts, which sometimes have "click here for the free full study" and then you can click on it and get an individual study or entire journal PDF by following the prompts.

I reccomend Anatomy and Physiology books too....I have "Human Anatomy and Physiology, 6th edition" by J.W. Hole jr.

"Androgens and Anabolic Agents" by Jules A. Vida is good as well...

I dunno...I could just reccomend the entire shitload of books I'm staring at on my bed right now...but most people don't want or need the 10th Edition of the Merck Index (a very expensive 10,000+ page book).

Umm....shit..there's alot of really great books and stuff available on the internet, but not so much on most AAS-boards...it's few and far between on the boards....you can find some stuff thats really high grade in "Mind and Muscle Magazine" as well as good stuff on T-nation.com and places like that...more or less (meso, etc..)...basically the websites who pay their authors in some way, shape, or form...tend to produce a far superior grade of work than the ones who don't.

Think about it...if you're paying for work, it's going to be a higher quality than the stuff that people give away, and just post as "edu forum" threads.

Thanks bro, I appreciate that.

dv

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    My personal favorite was/is Duchaine. He pioneered PCT, Anti-E use, and was the first to tell us about Clen , Eq, DNP , Sust, etc....a pioneer in the field...a very engaging writer and a very good scientific mind.

Llewellyn (currently) has the best reference book out...but he isn't very creative with his use of the research. I'll give you an example of what I mean:

He still (in Anabolics 2005) lists his reccomended dose of Arimidex as 1mg (although he notes some people claim to have had good results with half that)...I mean...about two years ago, I brought out the research (to the 'net, first on BB4L, then in my Arimidex profile here ) showing that 1mg and .5mgs are basically the EXACT same thing, for estrogen suppression and testosterone elevation. Why not save your $$$$ and always use half that dose...in fact, 1mg is pretty similar to 10mgs also (yeah, I have the research proving that)....so maybe we can even use 1/4th or 1/10th of a mg...

Another example:

Llewellyn still lists Ketotifen as the only thing you can use to upgrade Beta-2 receptors, while a decade ago Dan Duchaine told us we could use Periactin to do so, and a year ago I told you to save your $$$$ because Benadryl is 1/25th the price of Ketotifen or Periactin; and can be used just as effectively as those two.

I just think Duchaine was the most creative in the field, even though he struck out a few times with his ideas...he really pushed the envelope. Borrenson and Montana don't rate as highly as either Duchaine or Llewellyn, and the latter simply doesn't do enough creative work in his book series (although he has some interesting stuff in some articles)....

Duchaine is still top notch in my book....
    Duchaine was an interesting character. Met him a few times at Gold's in Venice, CA way back when. But that was close to the end. He looked pretty bad before he died. Seems like being a pioneer has its price.

I like Anabolics 2005, generally. However, there are a lot of things in that book that I believe are simply incorrect (e.g., advocates no test cycles and the use of HCG during PCT)--at least incorrect according to what I've read and experienced.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

i heard borreson likes really high dosages.

Dan does have a great mind though your right.

there are very few guys like that. I think if Lyle McDonald wrote a steroid book it would be very comprehensive. I read his diet book and man was there more info and angles AND RESEARCH than any other book i have read on ANYTHING.

Thread Information