6 46.15%
  • 500mg Sustanon+400mg Boldenone

1 7.69%
  • 500mg Sustanon+400mg Deca+200mg Primo

4 30.77%
    bozok is offline New Member

Heavy Sustanon vs Sustanon+Tren

Hi. It is very hard for me to choice between two cycles:

1500mg Sustanon vs 500mg sustanon+400mg Tren Enanthate . I sticked to a point and trying to pass it. This my 8th cycle. I weigh 215 pounds with %10.5 bfp.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've always tried to use lower doses of more than one compound. Always try to find a combination of AAS that will synergistically work to get me to my goal. So basically I would definitely go w/ the Sust and Tren . Tren-A if you could avoid the E

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    8th cycle and u weigh 215 pounds?? id say u need to get ur diet in line before setting up another cycle

what do will the charecteristics of a cycle with 1500mg sustanon + letrozole +proviron +nolvadex . (With zero estrogen level.) Will it bloat or harden up (because of no estrogen formation) like pure androgens( Masteron , halotestin )

bump

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    8th cycle and u weigh 215 pounds?? id say u need to get ur diet in line before setting up another cycle
    That's a rough statement b/c he has a pretty low BF%. I have dealt with many people who weighed 230, 240 +. And they dont even look half as good as some guys that are barely over 200lbs. It all based on preference I guess.

As far as the characteristics of your cycle go....you should really know what you're going to get througout the cycle before stating.
    What are you looking for is a better question to ask??? That way you can put your cycle together. Not the other way around. You dont want to list what you already have and ask what it's going to do.
    Its understandable if certain people only have access to certain products. List what gains you are trying to achieve and if you have access to pretty much anything.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That's a rough statement b/c he has a pretty low BF%. I have dealt with many people who weighed 230, 240 +. And they dont even look half as good as some guys that are barely over 200lbs. It all based on preference I guess.

As far as the characteristics of your cycle go....you should really know what you're going to get througout the cycle before stating.
    What are you looking for is a better question to ask??? That way you can put your cycle together. Not the other way around. You dont want to list what you already have and ask what it's going to do.
    Its understandable if certain people only have access to certain products. List what gains you are trying to achieve and if you have access to pretty much anything.
    My thoughts exactly. If the guy is truely 10.5% bodyfat. I run across lots of guys that are 15% + and think only body weight matters.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust/tren a cycle shot ed or eod. Tren is excellent redardless of use for cutting or bulking. Very versatile. Personally I would switch the sust but thats your choice.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im missing something here. What is the highest dose of test you have done before?

Thread Information