musk1213 is offline New Member

first cycle. please help

hey guys. i was trying to find some threads first but couldnt find anything on what im looking to do. this will be my first cycle. im looking into doing prop and winstrol . now my questions are can someone give me some help with questions?

what doses for both prop and winstrol? where is the best place to inject both? how often a week? are they good to stack together? what anti-estrogen should i take also?

please help with any info

thanks

musk1213 is offline New Member
    also im 19 years old, 6-1 and 175lbs. i dont want to go crazy with the cycle and id rather stay on the safe side. i just want to get cut and a little bigger. should i do more cardio on the cycle? run extra?

thanks for any help given

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by musk1213
    also im 19 years old, 6-1 and 175lbs. i dont want to go crazy with the cycle and id rather stay on the safe side. i just want to get cut and a little bigger. should i do more cardio on the cycle? run extra?

thanks for any help given
    Thanks for giving up your stats........... at 19 you're too young and you can do this all on diet and training.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplements

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    19 bro..wait till your atleast 21..you don't want to mess with your hormones quiet yet. and prop and winny isnt a good first cycle..more for experienced users due to amount of shots needed..and winny being a 17aa. your obviously looking to gain lean mass. your test levels are probably through the roof at the moment..diet and dedication will do you justice..and probably some prohormones too .

Thread Information