BUDGIE is offline Associate Member

A couple of questions on vit B5

Could anyone help me out.
    ive got some acne which ive had for 3month it is clearing up slowly but id like to help it on some my first Ques is 3gram of vit b5 the right amount per day
    Ques2 do i take all 3 gram at once or spread it out during the day
    any reply ia appreciated as i start a new cycle a week tomorrow and would like to get on top of this acne . thanx

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At first start out with 10mg until you see the acne improve....... the from there you could run 3 to 5g ED. I would def break the dosages up. High amounts of B5 will give you a upset stomach.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Use the REAL acne cure ... isotretinoin (sp?) Brand name: accutane. Hooker should write a profile on THAT! I would LOVE to see it's liver affects compared to 17AA's...

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Use the REAL acne cure ... isotretinoin (sp?) Brand name: accutane. Hooker should write a profile on THAT! I would LOVE to see it's liver affects compared to 17AA's...
    If he can use B5 and it take care of his acne then he should go that route instead of using accutane. B5 is very effective for a lot of people.

B5 is to acne
    - as -
    Creatine is to Test.

But I guess I'll give some a try if it's cheap. (I'm actually clear right now, my friend is suffering) ... why don't dermatoligists prescribe it them?

B5 is to acne
    - as -
    Creatine is to Test.

But I guess I'll give some a try if it's cheap. (I'm actually clear right now, my friend is suffering) ... why don't dermatoligists prescribe it them?
    I would imagine some do for moderate cases of acne but I can't say for certain........ but also look at how much money would be lost if a derm would prescribe you something you could go and buy at anytime to help with your acne.

I use B5 and it does help me with stopping acne for popping up.......... but jsut like anything you will never know if it will work unless you try it. Plus accutane is very harsh and IMO should only be used in really bad cases.

Well, is B5 permanent? What mechanism causes it to work? Because if it's a temporary fix ... not a legitimate reduction that is permanent... we're not really measuring the same cost... dosage times duration - and the B5 duration may be permanent. Also, I think it's a RARE case that makes accutane work. Personally, I'm going to run accutane for a month at 40mg per day before I start on tren , and continue at that dose (40mg per day) until the end of it. I REALLY hope this keeps that side affect low. Anyhoo, I'm not disqualifying your suggestion... personally, I keep my sh1t tightly in check with a Benzoyl Peroxide soap!!! but I don't think that's going to be adequate for Tren. lol.

Speaking of which, is it "too late" to stop tren by the time you NOTICE hair loss? I mean, will I see strands coming off in the shower or something early enough to discontinue without having lost enough for it to be visible?

Well, is B5 permanent? What mechanism causes it to work? Because if it's a temporary fix ... not a legitimate reduction that is permanent... we're not really measuring the same cost... dosage times duration - and the B5 duration may be permanent. Also, I think it's a RARE case that makes accutane work. Personally, I'm going to run accutane for a month at 40mg per day before I start on tren , and continue at that dose (40mg per day) until the end of it. I REALLY hope this keeps that side affect low. Anyhoo, I'm not disqualifying your suggestion... personally, I keep my sh1t tightly in check with a Benzoyl Peroxide soap!!! but I don't think that's going to be adequate for Tren. lol.

Speaking of which, is it "too late" to stop tren by the time you NOTICE hair loss? I mean, will I see strands coming off in the shower or something early enough to discontinue without having lost enough for it to be visible?
    No, B5 isn't a permanent cure for acne but a lot of us that run B5 are doing so while on a cycle or in PCT when acne occurs. So, for someone like me B5 is more then an adequate solution for acne because of the reason why I get it. But I see your point and if acne is something you have to live with because of genetics then yes accutane maybe the better route.

On hair loss. If you're predisposed to baldness then I don't think there's much you can do but use propecia but if you will be running accutane than that will not be a very good idea. The two together will be very stressful on your liver.

I didn't know finasteride was hard on the liver ... Sorry, this borderlines on thread hijacking... Anyway, I'll definitely keep the B5 on hand during Tren ... and, if the hairloss pops up, I'll stop the accutane and switch to B5 and Proscar. Sound good?

I didn't know finasteride was hard on the liver ... Sorry, this borderlines on thread hijacking... Anyway, I'll definitely keep the B5 on hand during Tren ... and, if the hairloss pops up, I'll stop the accutane and switch to B5 and Proscar. Sound good?
    They are all good questions so I don't think anyone will mind. Sounds good but I just feel we do a lot of things that could put our health at risk so I like trying the less riskier aproach first.

Good policy dude. I'm not sure how bad accutane is for you... but I know acne is TERRIBLE for self esteem...

I'll try the B5 during Tren ... :-)

Thread Information