Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    briansauras is offline Senior Member

Would this be to much for a first cycle?

30-40mg Dbol -4wks
    500mg Test e - 10wks
    250mg Deca - 10wks

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    30-40mg Dbol -4wks
    500mg Test e - 10wks
    250mg Deca - 10wks
    Most of the vets reccommend test only on forst cycle.
    The cycle your proposing is the same as my first but I did 400mg deac EW

How's your PCT look?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    That is a good first cycle. However put the deca up to at least 300mg/week and also run the test till week 12. There is ur perfect first cycle. Besides test only.

-Bino

mranak is offline Associate Member
    A first cycle needs to be testosterone only. And you shouldn't be doing a first cycle unless your stats indicate likewise.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Not a bad idea to run test only. But hey, if you're going to give advice Mranak ... please explain your motive. I know why I think it should be... or just could be... but you should offer the reasoning so that this guy can decide for himself. Maybe your conclussion wouldn't be his conclussion.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think its overdone.. you could do without the dbol .. up the deca to 300-400 and it would be fine. My bro just started 1st cycle at 400 deca and 500 test e and he is looking nice in the 1st few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    That is a good first cycle. However put the deca up to at least 300mg/week and also run the test till week 12. There is ur perfect first cycle. Besides test only.

-Bino
    Only reason i say 230mg is cause thats what it was tested at. I was looking through those notice cycles on here and one of them only went 10wks. Whats the reasoning for going 2 more weeks? I mean as far as a first cycle is conserned??

Im guessing you guys are suggesting test alone to see how i respond to it. But I mean would doing what i proposed above be like a huge mistake?

Does this board have an article post somewhere about why a first cycle should be testosterone only? If not, then maybe somebody (like myself) should write one.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Does this board have an article post somewhere about why a first cycle should be testosterone only? If not, then maybe somebody (like myself) should write one.
    I love it. Everytime i make a post someone is always trying to convince me not do it. Why cant my questions get answered correctly?

ok well how about I just do dbol for 4wks then a month later do test e, deca and dbol

Why should you do a test only cycle for a first cycle?

Well, first off it'll show you how you respond to testosterone ....very valuable information for future cycles.

Next is that a nice 10-12 week cycle of long ester testosterone should give you awsome results. The key in using gear is to use as little as you can to get good results.

hrm...born in 1984 I see. What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, height, years lifting, ...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    ok well how about I just do dbol for 4wks then a month later do test e, deca and dbol

i hope this question was a joke..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    ideally u wld do a test only 1st cycle. lets u see how your body reacts to the test, and like it was said u can get good gains off a test only cycle as a first. the problem with using 3 compounds right out the box is that if u do have a problem u will have a hard time figuring out what compound is causing it. that being said the cycle u propose is a good one also. i wld run the test at 500mg the deca at 400mg and the dbol at 30mg ed split into 3 doses thru out the day. run the test at least a week longer then the deca and make sure u have your pct ready to go at the end of the cycle. for test e i think it is 2 or 3 weeks after last shot. u will wanna find out which it is i forget off hand...
    Last edited by topvega; 09-25-2005 at 09:15 PM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with the test only cycle. you could kickstart it with the d-bol. the reasoning behind not doin too many compounds is that you don't know how you will react to any one of them. wouldn't you like to know what compound is causing the problem if something does go wrong. i'd save the deca for your next bulkin cycle. my advice is to do the test (500mgs, 1-12) and dbol (40mgs, 1-4). keep is safe and simple. you'll get plenny of good gains assuming diet, training, and plenty of sleep are in check. good luck with everything bro.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    ideally u wld do a test only 1st cycle. lets u see how your body reacts to the test, and like it was said u can get good gains off a test only cycle as a first. the problem with using 3 compounds right out the box is that if u do have a problem u will have a hard time figuring out what compound is causing it. that being said the cycle u propose is a good one also. i wld run the test at 500mg the deca at 400mg and the dbol at 30mg ed taken 3 s[plit into 3 doses thru out the day. run the test at least a week longer then the deca and make sure u have your pct ready to go at the end of the cycle. for test e i think it is 2 or 3 weeks after last shot. u will wanna find out which it is i forget off hand...
    looks like we were typin practically the same thing at the same time. great minds think alike

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    looks like we were typin practically the same thing at the same time. great minds think alike

i saw that...lol

so you guys suggest i do test for 12wks and could get away with doing 4wks of dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    hrm...born in 1984 I see. What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, height, years lifting, ...
    21, 200, 15% or more since im bulking now, 5'8, 4yrs

so you guys suggest i do test for 12wks and could get away with doing 4wks of dbol?
    i wldn't do any more then 4 weeks... 12 weeks on the test is no problem...
    1st cycle i wld just do the test, but if u r set on using the dbol then no longer then 4 weeks and take something for your liver like milk thistle... i wld save the deca for your next cycle... if u run all 3 and r gyno prone u will get a nice set of titties from it.. i wld have nolva on hand in any case even with just test... i take b6 while using deca..

Eh, I think this is all incomplete information. There are 2 schools of thought...

1. Isolate changes in your body's reaction by adding one compound per cycle.
    2. Allow the side affects to indicate the likely culprit. (This is less accurate)

First cycle, Test-Enanthate at 500mg (you can even not use any anti estrogen, and test your sensitivity to estrogen sides, or run a SERM, but an AI is overkill at that volume unless you see a problem.)

Each successive cycle you can add something in, and if a problem arises... you can ASSUME that it's the new compound. However, this is assuming that it's not caused by an additive affect between them. For instance, (obviously we all know better here) If you used Test, then Test Deca , then Test, Deca, Tren , you'd be at a high risk of progestenic gyno... and one would assume it's the Tren, and not use it again - however, had they reversed steps 2 and 3, and used Test/Tren, then Test/Tren/Deca and got gyno, they'd think it was the Deca, and never use THAT again ... whereas we all know it's the Tren AND Deca simultaneously that likely caused the problem.

So the second school of thought is to just do what seems like it will yeild the results your looking for; be informed and make changes based on that information if sides show up. Most things are pretty well dissected and thus you can figure out where the sides are coming from. I mean, even if you're a newbie, it wouldn't be hard to figure out which was the culprit if you were doing a Test/Tren and your sides were night sweats and hair loss.

Anyway, I'm personally okay with your drug choices, I just don't like your ESTER choice. These are my recommendations...

FRONTLOAD the Test-E by 2 - 3 times the amount you want per week. Yes, that means 1 - 1.5 grams in the first week!

Secondly, change the Deca for NPP, which will get up to the level you want, and clear out fast... which is perfect, because in my book, Nandrolone with DBol is a great contrast in anti-catabolism (Dbol) with the highly anabolic NPP (Nandrolone PhynelPropionate.)

You could either finish out the rest of the cycle with the NPP, or mix even that up a bit by discontinuing the NPP (at the time you quite the DBol) to something else. But, my opinion, start the DBol a week after you start the NPP, so those two things are working together in full force at the same time.

Thus endeth my opinionith.

Brew, your still young. My advice would be to just do the test only first cycle because of knowing your reaction to your drugs. JohnnyB said a while ago thats its best to introduce one new aas at a time and i believe this makes sense. Save the Dbol and deca for your next cycles with test. I'd practice some other things like keeping ur diet good and seeing how ur body reacts and how you need to eat. I also believe using the least amount of gear to get the best results is the way to go. Also the "safest". I mean have you ever given urself an injection. there are alot of things that come into play with your first cycle thats why its another reason to take its slower. JMO tho

lol ya beat me to it Tru

Yeah, I had read his post... for some reason I think an argument insued over the anabolic androgenic rating of Deca between him and Hooker, is that the one? Entertaining thread. lol.

:-) You beat me often enough.

Ok so how long should i run it 10 or 12wks? Also should I take nolva throughout or just have it around

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Can I drink winny?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    12wk test e cycle
    The main purpose is to see how you react, if you take more than 1 compound at a time your first go round you won't know which one caused side effects.

Yes, and isopropyl, but it takes a lot (32 oz) to see the affects of the isopropyl.

10 or 12 is up to u... i personally don't use nolva during. i just have it on hand in case gyno signs show up... but everyone is different. i ran test, deca , and dbol . took nothing but milk thistle and b-6 and had no gyno problems..

James, I disagree, and have a more extensive explanaition about 4 posts above yours. Did you read the whole thread? You're like Donny in The Big Lebowski... I guess this makes me Walter.

im just curious as to why i could run it for 12. Is it because its being used alone? Also is it going to make a big diff if i use it for 12 vs 10?

10 or 12 is up to u... i personally don't use nolva during. i just have it on hand in case gyno signs show up... but everyone is different. i ran test, deca, and dbol. took nothing but milk thistle and b-6 and had no gyno problems..

DUDE! How can you advise people when you're giving BAD advice?!?

Listen man, if you don't frontload it's not until week number EIGHT!!! that you get your injected amount to equal your released amount. Then you only run it at that volume for 2 weeks???? And then off? WTF?

Either frontload, or run it 14 - 16 weeks if it scares you. I'm GOING to make a newer, BETTER roid calculator. You put in your GOAL WEEKLY DOSAGE, and IT will tell you your weekly injection amount! But for now... read this, and then pick whose advise you trust.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=181575

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    James, I disagree, and have a more extensive explanaition about 4 posts above yours. Did you read the whole thread? You're like Donny in The Big Lebowski... I guess this makes me Walter.
    Yes, I understand this, however when someone ask's a question they usually look for more than one person's response.

Listen man, if you don't frontload it's not until week number EIGHT!!! that you get your injected amount to equal your released amount. Then you only run it at that volume for 2 weeks???? And then off? WTF?

Either frontload, or run it 14 - 16 weeks if it scares you. I'm GOING to make a newer, BETTER roid calculator. You put in your GOAL WEEKLY DOSAGE, and IT will tell you your weekly injection amount! But for now... read this, and then pick whose advise you trust.

how am i giving bad advice for not advising him to frontload?? i didn't know frontloading was mandatory, i thought it was a preference thing? i guess i m the only person on here who doesn't frontload then...

how am i giving bad advice for not advising him to frontload?? i didn't know frontloading was mandatory, i thought it was a preference thing? i guess i m the only person on here who doesn't frontload then...
    I didn't think many people still frontloaded either...

You guys mean you think someone RETIRED IT? LOL!

No, some people are slow to coming around to the idea... because they are more focused on what they inject instead of what their body is actually receiving per day. Trust me, frontloading is MUCH smarter than doing a half assed 12 week cycle. 12 cycle no frontload = same risk as 12 week cycle frontloaded in terms of gyno risk, difficulty restoring your HTPA and nuts... and equivalent week per week at peak value for your cholesterol, water retention and acne... So, equal risks, but way better gains, and equivalent recovery, and this is a retired idea?

Did you guys even READ the thread I referenced? In its entirety?

Oh, and risk of hair loss is = too, but these risks are mainly decided with the DOSAGE RELEASED IN THE PEAK WEEKS... not the ramping up weeks.

Tell me you two, on what week did you start noticing gains when you did Test-E without frontloading?

You guys mean you think someone RETIRED IT? LOL!

No, some people are slow to coming around to the idea... because they are more focused on what they inject instead of what their body is actually receiving per day. Trust me, frontloading is MUCH smarter than doing a half assed 12 week cycle. 12 cycle no frontload = same risk as 12 week cycle frontloaded in terms of gyno risk, difficulty restoring your HTPA and nuts... and equivalent week per week at peak value for your cholesterol, water retention and acne... So, equal risks, but way better gains, and equivalent recovery, and this is a retired idea?

Did you guys even READ the thread I referenced? In its entirety?

bro i have no problem with the frontloading thing.. read the thread and it makes sense... just don't like having it said that i am giving out bad advise because i didn't suggest it.

Oh, and risk of hair loss is = too, but these risks are mainly decided with the DOSAGE RELEASED IN THE PEAK WEEKS... not the ramping up weeks.

Tell me you two, on what week did you start noticing gains when you did Test-E without frontloading?
    hard to tell because i also kickstarted with dbol and had good gains by the end of week 2... also was running deca . like i said, i don't doubt frontloading is the shit... i don't do it myself, but your thread makes sense. maybe i will give it a try on my next cycle.

Now look here, you were responding to somebody else here, but you are being a hypocrite because your advice isn't that great either.

8 weeks to get stable serum testosterone levels if you don't front load? Wrong. 5-6 weeks max and you are at 95%+ of the max. After week 2, you are at 75%, and after week three you are already at 87.5%. Besides all of that, guys usually just don't see all that much of a difference from front-loading. Why? I have no idea, but that's the plain truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information