Thread: insulin

BIGBry is offline Junior Member

insulin

Ok who here has done insulin and not becuase they are a diebatic, but to grow or for the extreme diet. I was wonder if you received fat deposit where you injected it. I have a layer of fat around my belly button that I just can't get rid of I was wondering who did you get rid of it now the extreme diet will shred you but is it going to take that layer of fat with it.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    im on insulin right now and i fuckin love it. I take 8iu 10 minutes before i finnish my workout and then guzzle some protein carb drink and a high glycemic creatine. Im watchin myself grow every day. Avoid fatty food is a must for 6 hours after shooting. Taking insulin post workout is when the body is more likely to deposit the nutrients to your muscle cells and not to fat. im not really into cutting just growing. I would only take insulin post workout. Because it is less likelyto be converted to fat.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    im using novolin R which starts working 30 minutes after shoot and stays in your system for 6 hours. Short acting. The rule is for every iu u take it with 10g of carbs. I only use it after workout on every other days. Nothing concerns me if u know what u are doing. Im just taking enough carbs to be safe and shuttling protein and creatine to my system. If u feel sleepy just have a candy bar close by. I wouldnt fuck with GH. Fuck that gh gut and moon face. Also taking gh will make u insulin resistance. Thats why people take insulin. Insulin resistance = Diabetes for life. not worth it. Slin alone w/ a good cycle is powerful enough. here is my cycle http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18891

Rdstrcklnd is offline New Member
    Based on my experience, slin alone is a waste of time.

Rdstrcklnd is offline New Member
    I followed your post to the letter and saw no gains, just my experience though.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    Now have anyone of you use it to kick you into ketosis and then do the anabolic diet. With the shot of insulin it will take you about 30 min before you are into ketosis. With the just the diet it is 48 to 72 hrs. before you reached ketosis.

Thread Information