Bratty4him is offline Female Member

Test E and slight fever

I'm in my second week of my BD Test E/Dbol cycle... Today I felt a little shitty...not like the test flu(have had that b4) but just didn't feel right...kinda sluggish and took my temp. and I had a slight temp. Is this normal?? I'm guessing it's my body reacting to the E esthers...As I had ridculous pain in the arse after my first 2 shots...I have taken Test E b4 and never had these reactions...I'm guessing b/c it's the BD....I actually got gear that is dosed right...and very potent....Any other ideas?? Haven't really noticed anything yet from the TEst E/Dbol...just entering my 2nd week...so I know it's too early for the Test...but no dbol reactions yet

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like just test flu. Should subside in a few days.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I'm in my second week of my BD Test E/Dbol cycle... Today I felt a little shitty...not like the test flu(have had that b4) but just didn't feel right...kinda sluggish and took my temp. and I had a slight temp. Is this normal?? I'm guessing it's my body reacting to the E esthers...As I had ridculous pain in the arse after my first 2 shots...I have taken Test E b4 and never had these reactions...I'm guessing b/c it's the BD....I actually got gear that is dosed right...and very potent....Any other ideas?? Haven't really noticed anything yet from the TEst E/Dbol...just entering my 2nd week...so I know it's too early for the Test...but no dbol reactions yet
    Bro,
    I'm on week 4 of BD test e and EQ. I had EXACTLY the same thing in week 2 of my cycle. The feverish feeling went away after about 4 days. I also got a sore throat and runny nose. It's cool it will pass.

Good luck with the cycle.

S

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I use sus-250, and I also get fever too, but if I only inject only 1cc 250mg a week then no fever, If I inject more the a get a bad fever...

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    OKay... so WHEN did those of you on Test-E get the flu? not immediately, right? Maybe it's even the body's first reaction to the saturation of your androgen receptors to it... why you ask? Well, I'm trying to rule out a few possibilities... and here they are.

1. On a long ester - people experience the flu a little later ... which means it's probably not an allergic (an allergy is an overreaction of the immune system to a benign substance) otherwise you'd have had it instantly upon first injection.

2. I didn't get it on Test-P until a few days in to it...

3. The Flu [might] proceed the build up of stregnth and the feeling of "well-being" typically associated with AAS.

To me, this just crudely means your body is confused? I don't know ... but not an allergic reaction - or it WOULDN'T go away shortly thereafter. That's just not how any allergies this guy has seen react.

I know know, I'm kind of grabbing at straws... but it doesn't seem like "dirty gear" or esters is the cause. It's a timing thing related to how fast the given ester lets the buildup in your body occur... but the ramp up of depot drugs probably has more to do with the rate at which your body responds to the test... so, who here has gotten it on suspension?

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    does everyone get test flu well on im on my first cycle in 2nd week i feel great
    test e and deca cycle

give it another 2 weeks and tell us then... did you frontload? Has your strength gone up yet?

i feel stronger but i havent had huge stegth yet and no i didnt frontload

Okay, post a reply on this thread in 2 weeks and tell me if you didn't get the "test flu" ...

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Hey ... Ouch - pretty reasonable sounding deduction there. I'll go with that for now, as it's not life threatening... we can pontificate this out more if you'd all like, but it seems like it's pretty normal stuff.

t

i do get hot but not hot hot and i have had a runny nose and that for a long time but its falls i alwasy have that

Thread Information