DooDoo is offline Junior Member

a few ?s about age and different cycles

Ok my lod man(dad) is 56 he had ran about 12 cycles and trained for over 20 years on and off ,the last 6 he has trained hard. He has won all the local shows in my area and so on. He is 56 245, 6'1 34 inch waist off season, 220-218 on contest. His favorite cycles are test,tren ,winny and stays on gh 3iu ed all year round. Right now he s running 1500mgs test pw,100mgs tren ed, and 50mgs winny ed. My ? is he wants to start and slow down on the gear and he is not gonna do any shows any more but wants to stay a nice 225-230is cut all year but wants to stay away from the harshness at his age that some of the higher dose test,or tren and winny can cause on his body at 56.So what cycles would be good and not so rough on his body at his age but also where he doesnt shrink up to death (then he'd kill me)lol

I was thinking test,eq,var
    or primo/var he will still stay on gh all year as well.
    any thoughts would be great thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DooDoo
    Ok my lod man(dad) is 56 he had ran about 12 cycles and trained for over 20 years on and off ,the last 6 he has trained hard. He has won all the local shows in my area and so on. He is 56 245, 6'1 34 inch waist off season, 220-218 on contest. His favorite cycles are test,tren ,winny and stays on gh 3iu ed all year round. Right now he s running 1500mgs test pw,100mgs tren ed, and 50mgs winny ed. My ? is he wants to start and slow down on the gear and he is not gonna do any shows any more but wants to stay a nice 225-230is cut all year but wants to stay away from the harshness at his age that some of the higher dose test,or tren and winny can cause on his body at 56.So what cycles would be good and not so rough on his body at his age but also where he doesnt shrink up to death (then he'd kill me)lol
    I was thinking test,eq,var or primo/var he will still stay on gh all year as well.
    any thoughts would be great thanks
    OK first of all I appologize because I have no answer for you but this will act as a bump for you anyways. Is this fake or a joke or something? Let me get it straight...Your dad has been running cycles in fact a dozen times and training for 20 years winning every show and now he is coming to his son for advice on what to use? Maybe I jsut looked at it the wrong way and Im not tryin to hate cuz Im actually laughing but it just seems so f'd up man.

-Bino

Bro he knows his shit plenty just wanted to hear yalls opinions?>????

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How long were his cycles? Does he get his roids prescribed? How about his hgh?

cycles are all around 10weeks ,and no not prescribed,gh in nutropin aq

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It will be more about how his diet is Off cycle, and Him getting his Test levels back to normal. This will require bloodwork and possibly HRT. goodluck.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well with that cycle history, as said above, diet would be key, along with training. The main concern would be genetics... some cannot keep that much without outside help... I would say at his age to get a doctor to prescribe him replacement test and just stay on. He could find dbol at a good price(bulk) and only take 10mg per day in the AM along with 600mg of primo/week. That should keep everything but he will not recover.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    If he has been on gh for so long, wouldn't he have really hurt his own ability to produce any growth hormone at all? Just wondering

he wants to stay on gear just cycles that arnt as rough on him at his age

Thread Information