androplex is offline Donating Member

Anybody using hGh and having pain in the elbow and tingle in the pinkies?

Just wanted to know if anyone using hGH has had pain on the inner side of the elbow (not in the elbow) in the muscle and then tingle sensation in the pinkies. Both arms. I think it may be due to hGH and what I read it is common side effect. I think it goes away with reduce in dosage or on it own in a few weeks.

Anyone know anything on this?

I am asking my doc on monday (5/6/02).

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What does are you running?

.44 mg per day, six day a week.

Been doing it for 5 weeks now.

I think I mixed the 3rd weeks vial wrong and may have been doing .66 mg a day for 8 days.

My IGF-1 level was 190 when I started and I have schedule blood work on Monday. This is acutal normal range but doc wanted me to start on Hgh because my stimulated growth hormone level did not surpass three ng/ml.

My trainer thinks its due to the fact that I used wrist wraps on most of my tricep, bicep, shoulder, and back workouts.

I press 95lb dumb bells, dont know if that a lot of weight or not, do you think that this is to much and could be causing it?

Any ideas?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yes I get tingling in the forearms and sometimes the hands feels like they are going numb, this is juts a side effect that some people seem to get lower dosages or take 2 days off and it will go away!

Damn it, Thanks for telling me this gearedup. I really needed to here if others had experienced the same thing while on hGH. Your post really has made me feel better about hGH now. I read that carpal tunne sympts could happend. Not saying this is what it is but a least I know that its a possibility and that yours went away. Keep me informed on your use of hGH and lets keep in touch. Thanks again.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I actually also got the carpa tunnel sides but they went away afetr I discontinued it! Yuo will know its CTS because when you type your wrists will hurt!

Went to doc today. He said that my elbow pain and tingle in pinkies is not related to the hgH. I was bench pressing 95 db and said that my muscles got stronger than my tendons. He told me to lighten the weight and do more reps. Dr. Evil, TNT, PTbyJason and gearedup all you said this too. Damn they know their shit. Anyway thats what the doc says he thinks is going on.

BTW for all those that read my post a call for help....I really thank you all for being here for me. It has made the difference for me. You all need to pat yourselfs on the back. You really saved my ass. Thank you so much for standing with me over the past few days. I hope I can return the good will in the future.

Last edited by androplex; 05-06-2002 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information