walling is offline Junior Member

i really need some help on my pct

I am just about to finish a 10 week t400 cycle. i ordered some clomid therapy on this site, it came a couple of days ago. what i need to know is when i should start taking it and how much, also why does it say not for human use on the bottle?/

anyone there? anyone at all

need an answer soon

look i may be a newbie but i need some help on this. im limited on internet access and i will have to get off in a few min i dont know when i can get on again so
    any input would be good

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    "Not for Human Use" is because it is a RESEARCH product... and you are a RESEARCHER! Thus ... they try to stay UNDER the radar. With sust since it has the long ester of test (cyp or enanthate ) you will have to wait for that to clear your system before you start on the clomid really... HCG you may need to do if your nuts are smaller, and you will need nalvodex to keep gyno from flairing up, as well as mood swings and water retention.

DON'T BE IMPATIENT! 34 minutes and you've bumped yourself 5 times!!! I know, there are posts RIGHT next to yours with 700 vies, and 60 replies .... THEY WERE STARTED A WEEK AGO. Look at the time elapsed between when it was posted and when the replies start rolling in. Secondly, this is an EXHAUSTED subject. Use the search button. You can have instant gratification that way. Maybe you were just looking to socialize, and that's why you want a reply... so it's a conversation someone has with YOU. I thought you were here for the info... I go out for socialization.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

see if that page helps any.

hey man i needed a quick anser not a fucing lecture. thanks for the info but lets not be a dick

and wasnt trying to socialize im not some jerkoff trying to spark up conversations on the internet to anyone i just needed a fast answer because i was limited on time.
    and i did research a little and i wasnt seeing much on clomid.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walling
    hey man i needed a quick anser not a fucing lecture. thanks for the info but lets not be a dick
    WHOA NELLY! I just did a search for clomid while writing this and found 500 results so the answers are out there! Relax man...everyone here is here on thier own time when they can...no one is paid to be here and answer member questions at their beck and call!...BTW, it is generally a good idea to have all your gear in hand and know what you are going to do with it BEFORE you start taking anything...this will keep you from getting all wound up and mouthing off to others tryin to help you...

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by walling
    need a quick answer, do a search... who's being the dick???

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    need a quick answer, do a search... who's being the dick???
    ok then...i guess it wasn't just me

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Look, I gave you the info I probably needed to hear when I first joined this board and noticed hundreds of replies to posts that were next to my questions with few views, and fewer replies. I was anxious - wanted instant gratification. We all go through it. I was just telling you what you NEEDED to hear... we're not going over ground breaking topics. This is all available to you the second you want it - even things you haven't thought of asking yet. So ... given that you're new here ... get yourself up to speed on the things that HAVE been covered ... and then when you're not finding the answers you're looking for on google and the search function here, then ask. But to come in here demanding an instant response to a subject that's pretty well OVER analyzed, ... and to ask the MOST rudimentary questions of it in doing so... well, it's just a bad reputation to start yourself off with. So, if you intend to create aliances here (and you probably will want people to trust you, regard your questions as beneficial to not only you, but the group, and to have positive rapport) well... what you tried isn't going to yeild that.

This one was free ... next time you call me out you won't get such a tolerant reply.

Thread Information