RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member

Anyone Use Tongkat Ali

Has anyone used tongkat ali?Did it work?And where can you get it besides e-bay?If anyone had good result's I would like to try it.Just want to know some legit place's to get it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean legit places to get some tongkat? Stop in at GNC or your local supplement store and they are sure to have it. E-bay is a crock of crap for anything.
    This herbal is commonly found in alot of the OTC supplements available on the market. It does work to a certain extent if your looking to keep it on the natural side. I've used myself, but liked the benefits of tribulis better, although some supps. will combine the two.
    If you want anymore info. on this one there is a forum down the board that specifically relates to supplements. I'm sure you could find all the answers to your questions there.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    What do you mean legit places to get some tongkat? Stop in at GNC or your local supplement store and they are sure to have it. E-bay is a crock of crap for anything.
    This herbal is commonly found in alot of the OTC supplements available on the market. It does work to a certain extent if your looking to keep it on the natural side. I've used myself, but liked the benefits of tribulis better, although some supps. will combine the two.
    If you want anymore info. on this one there is a forum down the board that specifically relates to supplements. I'm sure you could find all the answers to your questions there.
    You can buy legit tongkat powder off ebay for a lot cheaper than getting it from GNC or other places. You need around 2K grams ed for PCT so you figure out how much that is going to cost you at GNC.

Thread Information