topvega is offline Anabolic Member

added triceps to the rotation 2nite

finally got up the nerve to expand my injection sites to triceps tonight... have shot glutes, quads, and delts in the past, with delts being my favorite and quads being the easiest. was nervous about shooting tri's but that turned out to be for nothing. they were a piece of cake.. took 1.5 cc's with no problem. 25g 1 inch pin... since it was a virgin muscle i will probably be sore in a day or 2 but as of right now it was sweet... i highly suggest giving them a try.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Give pecs a try. They are by far my favorite site to hit, you can use both hands, you can see perfectly and best of all no stretching or contorting into uncomfortable positions.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Give pecs a try. They are by far my favorite site to hit, you can use both hands, you can see perfectly and best of all no stretching or contorting into uncomfortable positions.

they r next on my list... just seems weird to be shooting anything remotely close to my heart though... lol

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it is a bit disconcerting at first. I use a 25g 1." Go about 2" up from the nipple and 1" in towards center of the chest. Very little pain, both from the injection or afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Yeah, it is a bit disconcerting at first. I use a 25g 1." Go about 2" up from the nipple and 1" in towards center of the chest. Very little pain, both from the injection or afterwards.
    thanks for the tip.. i'll give it a try next week and let u know how it went...

Unoid is offline Member
    I've stuck to the big 3 as well, glute, delt, quad. I have a feeling I'll try a pec/tri with 27G 3/4" for my pec and 30gx1/2" for my tri. Seems like fun even!

Thread Information