BigBadDurden is offline Banned

Thumbs up 17 year old Test!

You might have thought I was going to talk about a 17 year old vial of Test but I am actually going to talk about me, at 17 years old, having amazing test production. When I finally relized that I really needed to change my body completley it was just about 4 months ago. I wanted to loose about 35 to 40 pounds of fat and gain about the same wieght but in muscle. 6 weeks ago I started a non stop hard core training regiment and just went crazy with it. I started at 6' 225 at 30% BF (I had let myslef go). In only six weeks I have droped 25 pounds of fat and packed on a solid 8 to 10 pounds of muscle. I did this with no AAS but simply whey and a multi vit, oh and a flawless diet. The reason why I first joined this board was to become noligable about steriods because I was in a mind set where that these magical substances would do all the work for me. Haha I was wrong to say the least. Right before I was going to start my first cycle something finally clicked in my head and I relized how dumb and ignorant I had been for not listening to what everyone was saying... I even put in my profile that I was 20 cuz I new I would catch a lot of heat. The point is if your a teenager looking to use gear, take a step back for a second and really take a good look at what your risking, having kids, getting wood, DIEING!, and simply being fucked up for the rest of your life. You can do so much with a teenage natural test production its crazy! Take it from me and I will be a beast by year end.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDurden
    You might have thought I was going to talk about a 17 year old vial of Test but I am actually going to talk about me, at 17 years old, having amazing test production. When I finally relized that I really needed to change my body completley it was just about 4 months ago. I wanted to loose about 35 to 40 pounds of fat and gain about the same wieght but in muscle. 6 weeks ago I started a non stop hard core training regiment and just went crazy with it. I started at 6' 225 at 30% BF (I had let myslef go). In only six weeks I have droped 25 pounds of fat and packed on a solid 8 to 10 pounds of muscle. I did this with no AAS but simply whey and a multi vit, oh and a flawless diet. The reason why I first joined this board was to become noligable about steriods because I was in a mind set where that these magical substances would do all the work for me. Haha I was wrong to say the least. Right before I was going to start my first cycle something finally clicked in my head and I relized how dumb and ignorant I had been for not listening to what everyone was saying... I even put in my profile that I was 20 cuz I new I would catch a lot of heat. The point is if your a teenager looking to use gear, take a step back for a second and really take a good look at what your risking, having kids, getting wood, DIEING!, and simply being fucked up for the rest of your life. You can do so much with a teenage natural test production its crazy! Take it from me and I will be a beast by year end.

too bad there aren't more like u out there... seems like most of the younger guys don't understand this or don't care and want an EASY way to do it fast... good work bro... keep up the natty work...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    This is the MOSt INTELLIGENt post i've ever read for someone under the age of 21. Good job brother, and i mean that

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    good choice bro...however rules are rules and you must be 18 to be on this site in the first place.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    good choice bro...however rules are rules and you must be 18 to be on this site in the first place.

yeah u will probably be getting banned but don't take it personally... it's just the rules... good luck .. stay natty for awhile there's no rush to use gear. u will be happier and healthier in the long run....

needle is offline Senior Member
    "having kids, getting wood, DIEING!, and simply being fucked up for the rest of your life", i dont no about all that stuff?
    The rest sounds good tho-

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am actually going to talk about me, at 17 years old, having amazing test production.

Now we're going to talk about you, at 17 years old, being banned for being under-age.

~SC~

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Now we're going to talk about you, at 17 years old, being banned for being under-age.

~SC~

Amen SC

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    LMAO

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    what a shmuk piece of shit.....You know for some reason this sounds like 1 of those anti steroid commercials ,or a special tactic an anti steroid group would set out and try to do...regardless you sound like a dumb ass just like your commercials..play your tricks another place...You dont know shit about AAs in the first place to make such a comment you looser..

dv

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    noligable

I relized how dumb and ignorant I had been

~SC~

zeroyon is offline New Member
    The thing that strikes me most about his statements, is the fact that for someone who is allegedly 17 years old, he writes and expresses in his writing with the skill of a much older individual. During the read the whole thing struck me as off,
    1. At 17 you would be more concerned with getting ass than posting a motivational Richard Simmons, morality speach in a forum such as this..
    2. At 17 you don't even have the mental capacity, nore the forsight to think of anything beyond the next two months. Much less make statements as follows:
    "The point is if your a teenager looking to use gear, take a step back for a second and really take a good look at what your risking, having kids, getting wood, DIEING!, and simply being fucked up for the rest of your life. You can do so much with a teenage natural test production its crazy! Take it from me and I will be a beast by year end."

3. You would never know this unless you did a bodyfat composition..via calipers, preferably the dunk tank...
    "I have droped 25 pounds of fat and packed on a solid 8 to 10 pounds of muscle."

Just sounded like a much older person trying to act like a teenager... Would probably make a good pedifile but I don't think anyone here was fooled..
    And yes my spelling sucks.. (I went to school in Ga...)lol

Thread Information