Vegas67 is offline Member

Bleeding and Tren

Halfway thru my first ride with tren . 50mg/day along with 600mg test cyp and HGH and slin. Having some bleeding that is very slow to stop..shaving, cracked lips random cuts and a bit slower stopping the injection bleeding. I havent been using any advil or painkillers. Having done many test cycles and hadnt had this happen, could it be the Tren??

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your a little dehydrated..cracked lips...
    Tren will do this. I drink at least a gallon a day and I try to get more

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You also live in Vegas which has DRY heat and it's hotter than the Devil's ass to begin with.

~SC~

Hmm didnt know dehydration would do that. Will kick up the water more then. Hopefully its not a Tren /blood thinning problem. LOL Yeah a dry heat....like the F***** sun.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Hopefully its not a Tren/blood thinning problem.

Yea I was thinking that.

How are your energy levels??? Sometimes when peoples RBC count drops it thins out the blood and lowers energy levels.

I wouldnt see Tren doing that though.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    There is a reason for that.I saw it posted a long time ago.Something to do with blood not clotting as quickly on anabolics....anyway,if I cut myself while on cycle,I tend to bleed longer as well.Cuts don't heal as fast either.

~Pinnacle~

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    "OT is notorious for increasing the time it will take for your blood to clot because it has spontaneous fibrinolytic properties. “Fibrinolytic effects” means that the destruction of fibrin (an insoluble fibrous protein produced in the liver from the soluble protein) is happening in your body. Fibrinogen is important during the blood clotting process, as it is a soluble protein in the blood that is converted to insoluble fibrin by the action of the enzyme thrombin in response to tissue damage. (6)(7) Thus, you will bleed for longer than usual when on this stuff….combine that with the fact that steroids raise your hematocrit and you’ll be spending your entire morning trying to stop the bleeding if you cut yourself shaving. Well…that’s probably an exaggeration….but not by much."

Straight from hookers thread on OT ... maybe Tren is similar in that regard?

Here's an excerpt Hooker mentioned in a follow up in the Deca profile...

"Actually, steroids increase clotting time, not because they thin your blood (actually they make it more thick), but because they are the fibrinolytic, meaning they have the ability to destroy fibrin, and cause its enzymatic breakdown. Fibrin is an enzyme which helps your blood to clot."

Interesting, I do know I bruise easier when on a cycle and takes forever to heal when I get a good deep one. I will drink more water and stay away from the advil...damn and I just did deadlifts today.

Thread Information