Thread: question

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

question

Can someone help me with a tip for a next cycle

I want to do a cycle where I could gain good quality mass without gaining bf leveles or keeping it very low. Is this achievable?I have super test 250,and Fina .What else can I throw in there?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    its possible, first of all get rid of the supertest and get prop. Super test by tornell is underdosed and will add water too your system. tren is a good drug for putting on some weight without fat. drugs that are good for your purpose are:
    anavar
    winny
    prop
    tren
    fina
    masteron
    primo

I thing a good cycle for you is prop/tren/winny

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    its possible, first of all get rid of the supertest and get prop. Super test by tornell is underdosed and will add water too your system. tren is a good drug for putting on some weight without fat. drugs that are good for your purpose are:
    anavar
    winny
    prop
    tren
    fina
    masteron
    primo

I thing a good cycle for you is prop/tren/winny
    Thaks for the reply bro..
    I have a vial of Test enan. and that stuff gives me the Test Flu everytime I inject it. Will prop give me this effect as well. Also If I take L-dex with my cycle to keep water weight down? Is that cool? I know every person varies but any input? Also how are some recomended doses?

What other cycle matching my needs can anybody recomend?
    Last edited by BigPimpin76; 09-26-2005 at 04:40 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Thaks for the reply bro..
    I have a vial of Test enan. and that stuff gives me the Test Flu everytime I inject it. Will prop give me this effect as well. Also If I take L-dex with my cycle to keep water weight down? Is that cool? I know every person varies but any input? Also how are some recomended doses?

What other cycle matching my needs can anybody recomend?
    L-dex will help with the bloat for sure, as far as roid flu, you never know who is going to be susceptible, but could be switching brands will ease this, could just be some not good E. I don't know anything about supertest as I have never used it, but if you are shooting tren e/d or eod then prop is a natural fit, and should accomplish what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    L-dex will help with the bloat for sure, as far as roid flu, you never know who is going to be susceptible, but could be switching brands will ease this, could just be some not good E. I don't know anything about supertest as I have never used it, but if you are shooting tren e/d or eod then prop is a natural fit, and should accomplish what you need.
    Ok cool.

Anyone else? Also what are some recomended doses if I do this cycle to get some quality gains to keep.
    Thanks in advance

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    doses depend on you, if you are an experience user you should do something in these ranges

Prop 75-125 ed
    tren acc 50-100 ed
    winny 50-100 ed
    anavar 30-70 ed
    primo 75-150eod
    mast 75-150eod

Thread Information