Savino is offline Junior Member

Question QV Test E cycle? (Hair Loss)

This is my second cycle on Test E 500mg/week, one of my main concerns is hair loss, Im not losing my hair at the momment and didnt have a problem the first time, should I be worried about this cycle, can I lose hair? Also should I up my dose to 600mg/week? I heard QV is underdosed?........sorry for the dumb question bros just looking for some help.........

Thanks

Great gains off the first cycle at 500mg/week(250mgx2/week)
    PCT is all in order (Clomid,Nolva)

bigJJ is offline Member
    I'd say, if you're repeating the same cycle again (and you didn't have this problem the first time), it shouldn't be an issue this time. Your first cycle should tell you a great deal about your susceptibility to the potential sides of Test. If you didn't have noticeable hair loss before, it shouldn't happen this time.

Now, increasing the dosage is another story. With Test, as the dosage increases, so do the results (and side effects). So if you increase the dosage, you are back in the position of waiting to see what happens.

Personally, I think if you you were happy with your gains off the First Test E cycle, there is no need to increase the dosage this time around. Only when you start to notice fewer gains from a cycle, you should consider increasing it.

If you want to spice up the cycle a bit, consider adding Dbol or EQ or Deca , rather than just increasing dosage of the Test.

Thanks bro I appreciate your advice, thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Peace

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    If you really want to make sure, buy some research propecia.

Would the propecia effect my gains, I have a full head of hair now if I take the propecia would that effect what I have now(hair) and would I have to continue to take propecia after my cycle. Does the propecia help with DHT?
    Thanks for the response bros.....

Let me know!!!!!

Peace

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    if this thread is still going, i use Avodart, you can get it at www.medicalwellness.com and it works wonders on hair, you have to use it during and after your cycle untill you don't want to take it anymore. But you need to get a anti-E like nolvadex or arimidex .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Savino
    Would the propecia effect my gains, I have a full head of hair now if I take the propecia would that effect what I have now(hair) and would I have to continue to take propecia after my cycle. Does the propecia help with DHT?
    Thanks for the response bros.....

Let me know!!!!!

Peace

Finasteride has never effected my gains and definitly helps with hair loss. It wont have any effect on your current hair and you dont have to take it post cycle but considering how cheap it is, it might be a good idea to run it as long as you care about having hair. Yes, the effect of the finasteride comes from prevention of dht conversion.

Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll try it out.

Peace

Thread Information