Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Friend got busted...

Hey need soem help my friend just orderd a 50ml bottle of enthanate from fed ex and the state police showed up at his door today saying there dogs sniffed this package out and they wanted him to open it it had his name on it so he did open it....They searched his room didnt find any thing and they said they will send this to the state attorny and will go from there...How much shit do you think he is in.....Thanx.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    Hey need soem help my friend just orderd a 50ml bottle of enthanate from fed ex and the state police showed up at his door today saying there dogs sniffed this package out and they wanted him to open it it had his name on it so he did open it....They searched his room didnt find any thing and they said they will send this to the state attorny and will go from there...How much shit do you think he is in.....Thanx.
    he is in no trouble.. tell him dont say a word. he knows nothing at all.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    first of all dogs can't smell TEST. Your boy was set-up. He is crazy for opening the package in front of police. Now he's guilty. 50cc's might not be intent to sell. Could get away with probabtion with a good attorney.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Damn...they got dogs sniffing steroids ?? Could he have just refused to open it?

Spyder is offline Member
    Dogs can smell Test? Wow, dogs are cool. My test e has a rather strong smell though.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Where was it shipped from?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    shit shouldnt have opened it

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yes he could have refused it period, but guess he felt pressured and gave in... What he should have done is said I didn't order anything and have no
    idea what the hell that pack is all about... To late now...

Quote Originally Posted by 8-MAN
    Damn...they got dogs sniffing steroids?? Could he have just refused to open it?

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    That sucks Homie!!

it was sent from california.....i dont kno what gave them suspeision to open the pack my bro is real worried but the thing is why didnt they lock him up on the spot...

quamrh is offline New Member
    That dog didn't sniff anything they lied to get him to open the package. He probably won't hear from the DA they are too busy to deal with 50ml of test. If he does hear from the police again he should plead not guilty and make clear that he is willing to go to trial. The da won't take the case because at trial the police will have to bring documentation that proves the dog smelled the test. That will never happen. Admit to nothing, say nothing and go to trial a jury won't convict anyway.

FedEx works with the authorites in a few key areas of Cali...
    Some areas are Hot Zones... That's probably why...

it was sent from california.....i dont kno what gave them suspeision to open the pack my bro is real worried but the thing is why didnt they lock him up on the spot...

freon is offline New Member
    While "get a lawyer" is probably the only good advice, it seems especially appropriate given that this is Maryland.

From "Legal Muscle":
    "But the most active of all is Maryland. Either the volume of AAS packages destined for the jacked-up population of Maryland is so outrageously out of control that the authorities quite reasonably just have to do something about it, or the Maryland State Police reall have a massive vendetta against juicers and too much time on their hands. I've seen more low-level AAS cases in Maryland than anywhere else in the country."

freon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    FedEx works with the authorites in a few key areas of Cali...
    Some areas are Hot Zones... That's probably why...
    FedEx also has their own police department on staff. I don't mean private security, I mean law enforcement officers accredited by the State of Tennessee.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i retract my 1st statement. I misread and thought it said he did not open it.. he needs an attorney now for sure..

smiler is offline Senior Member
    if hes lucky the cops already shot it in there own arses and thats that. if not yep laywer

FedEx is in bed with the feds... They work with them alot...

Quote Originally Posted by freon
    FedEx also has their own police department on staff. I don't mean private security, I mean law enforcement officers accredited by the State of Tennessee.

Yeah it was fed ex police officers ....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freon
    While "get a lawyer" is probably the only good advice, it seems especially appropriate given that this is Maryland.

From "Legal Muscle":
    "But the most active of all is Maryland. Either the volume of AAS packages destined for the jacked-up population of Maryland is so outrageously out of control that the authorities quite reasonably just have to do something about it, or the Maryland State Police reall have a massive vendetta against juicers and too much time on their hands. I've seen more low-level AAS cases in Maryland than anywhere else in the country."
    Gotta love MD!

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    To bad he opened it. My son has his stuff shipped to my office. how much trouble will I be in if it is found? He puts my name on the package. I never really gave much thought to it. (fina pellets,kit, anavar , and some other stuff i don't know about) (I don't believe a dog is the reason they located the package)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    To bad he opened it. My son has his stuff shipped to my office. how much trouble will I be in if it is found? He puts my name on the package. I never really gave much thought to it. (fina pellets,kit, anavar, and some other stuff i don't know about) (I don't believe a dog is the reason they located the package)
    If LE were to come to your work place because of a hot pack and run a CD......... it would be yours at that point and the same laws would apply.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    1 bottle of test? I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. It probably won't even be prosecuted and if it is I doubt he would get anything worse than AG probation and a small fine.

hardcorehulk is offline New Member
    That sucks bro! Hope things work out for your "friend."

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    shit shouldnt have opened it
    yup, shouldnt have opened it. just say they told him to open it or something.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If LE were to come to your work place because of a hot pack and run a CD......... it would be yours at that point and the same laws would apply.
    so no matter what if they do a CD to your house, even if u dont open it , it is yers?

how long do you think it will taker for them to contact him if they are goin to press charges??and guys thanx for all the help my friend really appraciates it..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    how long do you think it will taker for them to contact him if they are goin to press charges??and guys thanx for all the help my friend really appraciates it..
    A week or so. Your friend wasn't arrested on the spot, that shows how insignificant the whole incident is. I wouldn't be suprised if the police kept it for themselves. lol. If he has no record and can get a half assed lawyer he will probably get Probation before judgement. Which means as long as he doesn't get in to any trouble for X amount of time it will never be on his record.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    so no matter what if they do a CD to your house, even if u dont open it , it is yers?
    if you take the package it's yours........

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Bro your friens shouldnt have opend the package, he doesnt have to open anything. he should have said he didnt order anything therfore no matter who opens it them cannot charge him. And if they did charge him, tell him go to court and ple not guilty, for one its gonna cost them thousands if they take it to trial thell have to pay for the dog "testimony", and only bloodhound testimonys are used in court. shit load of time and paperwork and DA's time..They have no solid evidence to convict your friend, period. And for 1 50ml bottle of test , they know its not worth there time to go that far so there gonna try and scare him into pleeing guilty and admitting it the last thing they want is for him to plee not guilty, and if he does ple not guilty right there thell have ther court appointed lawer try and make you some kind of deal.... ive been threw it before but not with Gear..

goodluck hommie
    ~DV~

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    To bad he opened it. My son has his stuff shipped to my office. how much trouble will I be in if it is found? He puts my name on the package. I never really gave much thought to it. (fina pellets,kit, anavar, and some other stuff i don't know about) (I don't believe a dog is the reason they located the package)
    Gosh! You are the coolest Mom in the whole world!

Can I be your kid?

BigLittleTim

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey need soem help my friend just orderd a 50ml bottle of enthanate from fed ex.
    Fed Ex sells gear??

~SC~

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    first mistake was having it sent FedEx imo.
    second mistake was opening it.

but this is all in the past now... Now you have to get a lawyer and pretty much lie through your teeth and say that you have no idea why you are having this sent to you. Also I would search around about that source and see if he has had any trouble in the past few weeks/months. Maybe he was being monitored heavily and such.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Was this a .com site. If so you should pm a mod and let him know incase hes working with the cops. Also we all deserve the right to know so we dont order from the same person.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Was this a .com site. If so you should pm a mod and let him know incase hes working with the cops. Also we all deserve the right to know so we dont order from the same person.
    tru dat

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Since Fed Ex is bad with shipping these, who's the most preferred?..Also..packages(not ones w/roids) come to my house all the time, no one ever EVER has to sign, they just leave it on our doorstep..am i the only one or what?
    Last edited by SeanStew; 08-03-2005 at 06:19 PM.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Gosh! You are the coolest Mom in the whole world!

Can I be your kid?

BigLittleTim

Well now I'll have to think about that

I work in a small sales office with the average person about 60 so im hoping ... aw gee i think im going to have to re think this. I guess i never thought about them tracking it. On top of that I let my son use my credit card to order it. Geez

Defconx3 is offline Member
    This is why I NEVER order from .com's, nor do I understand why anyone does.

Your friend will most likely get off entirely, if not then he will probably get probation. Fedex is always a bad idea for shipping gear, you should always use USPS.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I usually misspell my last name so when a package shows up I know what it is. If the feds come knocking I say "sorry wrong address" have a nice day.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Shouldn't have opened it for any reason with them there... just deny that its yours and say you aren't expecting anything. Good luck to him though.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    some good info here.. what is the safest/preffered method that people use? (if there is such thing)??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information